Hello, guest
|
Name: Marlene
[ Original Post ]
ok i am almost 22 wks i just went to the bathroom and there was pink. I haven't felt really felt the baby move this morning im so scared!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: julie23 | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 2:54 PM
Call your doctor. I have posted this same thing to other people who had bleeding. But don't stress out ... although bleeding can be a sign of a problem, many woman have some bleeding during pregnancy. I had bleeding when I was pregnant on my son, I thought forsure I was miscarring, i was sooo sevistated. I went to ER and the reason I bleed was because I had some blood in my placenta.This is a completely person question and you don't need to anser it if you don't want too, but did you have sex recently? Quite a few woman bleed right after or during sex, or even the next day. 

Name: Marlene | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 2:55 PM
yes i did i called the doc she said it may just be a uti and the baby has started to move around i am going in for a urine sample. 

Name: jennifer early | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 2:57 PM
i had bleeding too. very heavy red blood. scared me to death. ultrasound showed i had a small separation in the placenta. i spotted for several days but the tear healed on its own. everything turned out ok. 

Name: jillw | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 2:57 PM
I would call the dr to be safe. like julie that is my advice to any woman who sees blood no matter what stage they are in. I could be a skin abrasion if you had sex or scratched your self. Try not to freak out too much because it could be someting simple and you are not crampy right. Just get checked to be sure. 

Name: julie23 | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 2:59 PM
awesome... I know it's hard not to stress out... but on the bright side.. your out of the woods for a miscarriage, and when your pregnant that's the biggiest reason for a pregnancy failure. 

Name: Marlene | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 3:02 PM
thanks girls i had spotting with my daughter but not this late in the pregnancy and she was premature i just don't want to have a baby this early 

Name: julie23 | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 3:05 PM
no problem... I'm sure everything is fine, and when your doc cal tell you all is good you will feel much better:~) 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 3:09 PM
From what I have search on the net, I think it is normal to bleed some during the whole pregnancy. There are many reasons for that. It freaks me out as well, but I am trying to always stay positive, because I know it is most likely nothing to serious.
Good luck with your doctors apointment! 

Name: Marlene | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 3:19 PM
ok i just had to go to the bathroom again and there was nothing this time thank god and the baby is really moving now. I think it is gonna be an aroebics instructor or somthing lol. 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 5:39 PM
I'm glad the bleed stoped, and you can feel your baby moves again! It is most likely nothing serious. You can always call your dr. just to have a peace in mind :) 

Name: Marlene | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 5:45 PM
thanks you guys i called the doc i am going in for them to check my urine then will go from there i have had 2 uti's already. I am feeling fine now but still want to make sure. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us