[ Original Post ]
Who missed me? lol
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 9:24 PM
ME ME!!! LoL did you have fun? 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 9:28 PM
Yeah it was good. He slept both ways on the plane. He is a good little traveller. He started to get cranky on the last day, but we were gone a week and he met a ton of my family and friends... I was getting grumpy too. I posted a few pics on myspace. How are you? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 9:31 PM
i am good i suppose...things have been rough for me in the past week but what else is new lol...ill go take a look at the pics asap...i get grumpy too when im gone for like a week...lol..kaden such a good little boy for sleeping both ways..did the cd's you burned before going help? 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 9:34 PM
Yeah they did haha. I had a vehicle the whole time I was there and we did about 2 hours of driving each day. I tried to leave around his nap times so he would sleep, but when he was upset a little gwen cheered him up : )
What's going on with you? Or would you rather tell me on aim? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 9:36 PM
ill tell you on aim...its sorta on here too but not all of it....i can bump the post for you... 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 9:36 PM
Sure... How is the babe? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 9:36 PM
its the read please one 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 9:37 PM
shes good i feel every little movement she does now...2 months til my due date 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 10:59 PM
yeah randis back. do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight! 

Name: Whittni | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 11:29 PM
I MISSED YOU!!!! :):):) 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Apr 30th, 2007 12:26 AM
OMG...I thought you were gone for good, but no here Randi comes w. her attitude and all...LOL...I missed you dude, it's been lonley especially since coartney had her baby..you better call sometime this week yo 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 30th, 2007 1:13 AM
flashlight hearts spoon...lol 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 30th, 2007 2:09 AM
Thanks for the dance Nikki : )

Congrats Whittni, Cadence is gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys.

And Kristy... I missed you too lol. Let me know when a good day is for you. It is quiet without Coart... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 30th, 2007 2:12 AM
I DIDDDDDDD 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 30th, 2007 2:13 AM
kristy i write you all the time on myspace. i love when i get messages, makes me have something to look forward to when i do get to come on.. when im at home at my parents im still on every few hours or so when i should be sleeping, but im at his parents for the week so its a tad different. 

Name: Whittni | Date: Apr 30th, 2007 2:15 AM

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us