Hello, guest
|
Name: Logan
[ Original Post ]
Hello girls many of you were wondering when does implantation bleeding occurs.
You can visit babyhopes.com and read a lot of information on this topic, I copied and pasted to answer that question.....
Please see below....

What does implantation bleeding look like?
Implantation bleeding is vaginal discharge which usually contains a small amount of pinkish or brownish blood. Only about a third of pregnant women experience implantation bleeding.

When does implantation bleeding usually occur?
It can happen at the time the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, on average between 6 to 12 days past ovulation.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 5:13 PM
Huh.... at the beginning of my pregnancy around 6 weeks I had the discharge w/ pinkish blood along w/ a few drops of bright red and some cramping. When I went into the doctor she said that it was implantation bleeding but I was far past the 6-12 days past ovulation..... 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 5:30 PM
huh, that is so strange..... 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 5:35 PM
Yah, she checked me out and maybe it was just because she couldn't find anything else wrong w/ me and the symptoms were the same..... 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 5:43 PM
Hey all! Logan thanks for the info. I also at the time, found it to be very confusing. 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 6:01 PM
at about that stage I had blood in my uterus, but it none ever came out my dr also said implantation bleeding and it is common between 4 and 7 weeks as the the fetus implants farther into the uterus or something. 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 6:22 PM
Hi VM2B, how are you...?
Thismakes2, that could have been a possibility... 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 6:23 PM
JillW, all the places I have gone and read info on implantation bleeding say that its very early in pregnancy, not after 5-10 weeks like most people think. 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 6:25 PM
I guess most people get it right before they get their period that is when the implantation occurs, I had it a week B4 my period thinking it was my actual period arriving early. I think that is why I was so confused and did some digging around.... wink wink.. 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 7:02 PM
Hey Logan, I'm good :)
How close are you to your period??? 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 7:04 PM
well I am expecting it on the 28th of this month, just passed my ovulation week this passed week 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 7:06 PM
but to be honest with you I dont think it will happen this month either, I have no symtoms at all unless its way to early not so sure. What do you think? 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 7:15 PM
It sounds like its normal on the first month. 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 7:24 PM
I think you won't know untill the HPT results. I had no symptoms. My boobs didn't become sore till the 6th week, and I didn't feel pregnant at all. The first time we tested it was neg. I was very upset but my husband convinced to take it as a no yet.
He acctually thought I was preg but I didn't believe him untill positive started to show. So don't go by your feeling because you can totally be wrong about it. 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 7:25 PM
oops... "my husband convinced not to take it as a no yet". 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 7:30 PM
Sounds good, and like we all know that every pregnancy is different. So we will C. I will keep you posted.
Got to go now, I work today, so I have to get ready now.
I will catch you later. 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 7:31 PM
bye 4 now :) 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 8:56 PM
When I went to the doc because I was spotting brown I was 8weeks and the doc said it was implantation bleeding?? 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 9:20 PM
I am starting that dr's just say "it's ipmlantation bleeding" beaucse they have no other explanation to give and they don't want to freak out the mother. Honestly I had my cycle each month until I was 5 or 6 months pregnant with my son. so I know that everyone is different. It does make sence that the impnantation bleeding should happen earlier on though, but I just took what my dr said and left it at that since the blood never even came out at all. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us