Hello, guest
|
Name: Thismakes2
[ Original Post ]
Ok, the last 2 days ( I am 27 weeks by the way) everytime I eat something or drink some water my stomach feels like it is jammed pack and I get shortness of breath and have to lay down and stuff. It sucks sooo bad. I had a turkey sandwich and a salad for dinner tonight and afterwards I felt like I had eaten 2 large pizzas and a carton of Ice Cream. LOL. Is this normal? My stomach feels stretched to capacity and it is far from comfortable. I'm getting to where I'm afraid to eat!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 3:20 AM
Well im 30 weeks! and i dont know if its normal or not, but i certainly go through what your explaining. ohhhhhh its so much worse when you lie down. I just feel so stuffed and packed in! I hate it because it is up and around my ribs..and it feels like someone has a bunch of bricks on me. As far as eating.......eat it ALL! Lol, its just recommended to eat smaller portions more often rather then the 3 meals a day. Hope this helps some :) 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 3:42 AM
NO kidding. That's the exact way I feel. Then I lay down to breathe and I feel like I have a watermelon in my stomach that weighs 400 lbs. LOL. I didn't eat all day today except for dinner to avoid the feeling and as soon as I got done eating I felt the same way! I hope it doesn't get any worse. LOL. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 3:45 AM
i get that feeling after just drinking something. my stomach feels like i just ate a 10 lb ham! LOL 

Name: Randi02 | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 4:22 AM
I am 32 weeks and I understand totally! It doesn't take much to fill me up and then he starts kicking right after i eat, so i'm getting kicked in the ribs AND i feel like i'm going to puke. Laying down doesn't help me. I find it hard to support my belly when I lay down on my side and it really hurts. I'm glad I don't have too much longer to go! I WANT MY BODY BACK!!! What I wouldn't give to be able to sleep on my belly again... 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 5:17 AM
Omg i know! i miss sleeping on my stomach :( I really cant lye down straight its too much pressure on everything..so i'm usually proped up a little with pillows and blankets everywhere.

My lil fella will just go crazy in there he kicks THE second i sit still..im pretty lucky he dont keep my up at night though.
It feels like he gets his hand and rubs it all the way inside my belly! I'm lucky to havent been kicked in the ribs yet either, everyone keeps telling me how painful it is.

I have noticed if i eat something cold like ice-cream or a ice-block he moves around alot more...anyone else had anything like that? 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 5:32 PM
When you enter your 3rd trimester the baby is growing at a tremendous rate and all of your organs and such are eseentially being squished, so your stomach is actually being made smaller. Some women find that their stomachs "shrink" almost in half. I'm 32 weeks and don't eat alot at one sitting, but I sure can eat alot during throughout the day. 

Name: a.philo_3ks | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 5:46 PM
I WAS LIKE THAT WITH MY 2ND ONE I WOULD EAT A FEW BITE AND IT FELT LIKE I JUST ATE THANKSGIVING DINNER. THE BABY PRESSES ON YOUR STOMACH AND EVERYTHING ELSE MAKING MORE FROM FOR THEM AND LESS FOR FOOD TRY EATING LITTLE LITTLE MEALS THROUGH OUT THE DAY 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 9:40 PM
Maybe I should just eat smaller meals then. I just don't get hungry anymore till after 1pm and then I am afraid to eat dinner because that's when I really feel horrible, in the evening. I will try it though. It's worth a shot and I hate this feeling. 

Name: connie | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 9:47 PM
I am just 20 weeks, and I half to cut my meals in half now, if I drink a big glass of water I get full too. I just think our stomach is getting squished. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us