Hello, guest
|
Name: SamanthaLynn
[ Original Post ]
I had a very bad delivery and was unable to keep Owen breastfeeding yet I've been pumping so he can still get breastmilk. But when I pour the milk I've pumped into a bottle it seems to have clumps of milk in it. And then last night after feeding him my breast milk (we've also been using formula to keep up with him eating) he threw up three times.... Is there something wrong with my milk?! I wanted to cry because I feel like I'm making him sick... please HELP!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 2:47 PM
maybe its something your eating..like some moms have to cut dairy from their diet because the baby is lactose intolerant...maybe your eating something he is allergic to or upsets his tummy... 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 2:50 PM
Hmmm... :( Maybe We should just stick to the formula I dont want to make him sick again 

Name: bmes | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 3:13 PM
the clumps are the fat separating from the milk. just shake it and it should all mix together again. 

Name: bmes | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 3:14 PM
with the throwing up, maybe you are over feeding him with the formula. the breast milk should be enough! 

Name: Nancie | Date: Jun 7th, 2007 3:40 AM
i agree with bmes just shake it up because i pump too and it does the same//maybe he has reflux 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 7th, 2007 4:37 AM
if you put the breast milk in the fridge the fat separates and clumps but if you pop it in the microwave for 7 second and shake it its fine, and how much is he eating, because if they eat too much the they puke up what their stomachs cant hold 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us