[ Original Post ]
Are you on right now?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Karen- | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 5:08 AM
I am now! 

Name: Karen- | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 5:12 AM
Tiff... if you get on.. IM me.. I need to ask you something.. I am logging in MSN right now! 

Name: Karen- | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 11:23 AM
Hey girls! I am headed to the Amish Country in a few hours! My sister has a project and she gets bonus points if she she's sees the amish and takes pictures.. so we are going to an Amish town in TN.. although we are not sure where exactly it is... anyway.. I am leaving at 9am.. so if Coart has not had Braden by then ... I will not be able to post when she calls... but I will be back late tonight/early in the AM.. but if someone want to message me their number on Myspace in the next couple hours I will call them when Coart calls and have them let everyone know! Ok talk to you ladies later! :-D 

Name: Karen- | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 11:26 AM
k- back to bed for 2 hours.. woke up to turn up the heat... so I had to check on our Coart... I will check back in a few! 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 1:11 PM
I Odnt know if you've left yet, but I messaged you my # on myspace in case you wanted to call and I could post 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 1:13 PM
karen i messaged you on myspace. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 1:14 PM
Ohh kristys got me beat lol! 

Name: Karen- | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:02 PM
Hey girls! I was about to leave and thought I would check before I left... I will call one of you when Coart calls me so you can post! Wish me luck on the drive to see the Amish! :-) 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:05 PM
have fun karen :) 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:10 PM
have fun karen!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us