Hello, guest
|
Name: lil_dancer77
[ Original Post ]
Has anyone else experienced leaking before going into labour? the last few days i keep getting like a leak of fluid that feels like i have wet myself..and no i havent it does not smell like urine...(yes the things we do....) ...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:34 AM
nope, just my boobs leak, but nothing else yet, im 36w5d 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:36 AM
Well i am the same as you!!!! Same due date! And i dunno if i should call the hospital....
i always feel stupid calling there as i work there too...(last week of work) and they pay me out when i ask silly questions!
What do you think? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:38 AM
36 weeks 2 days sorry, blame it on the pregnancy !!! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:40 AM
hahah its all good!
I just know im 36 weeks i dont worry about the days lol..
Im over this being pregnant thing though ahaha I know im not the only one to feel this way!
I just feel really terrible, im sore and grumpy and no one understands lol..
Just want to meet this little one..I am at the point now where i am excited about going into Labour! 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:43 AM
You may want to call or at least call your doc tomorrow and let them know what's going on because they may want to do an ultrasound to check your amniotic fluid levels and make sure everything is good, which it probably is. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:44 AM
i dont think he has dropped yet, but he is head down, but hes still up in my rib cage a little bit, but i have been feeling him moving alot lower lately, im not really scared, im just Nervous that Chris might miss it, but im excited at the same time and im ready to hold him in my arms, but he still has to wait!! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:45 AM
thanks for that.
Is it bad to leak? Or does it just mean that my waters maybe getting ready to rupture? I just got all my pregnancy books out and i cant find anything on it.. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:46 AM
the leaking might be because your water might have broken, but it might just be aslight tear in the lining so i would call if it keeps up, or if contractions start 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:47 AM
i would try laying down, and getting back up or coughing to see if that would make it leak more or not! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:48 AM
well thsat a good thing that he hasnt dropped fully yet!
Do they know approx how big he is going to be? 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:48 AM
it's probably won't hurt anything to lose a little fluid, but you don't want to lose too much so it's probably a good idea to have it checked or at least see what your doc says. A friend of mine leaked a little bit towards the end of her pregnancy and thought something was wrong and when she went to get checked she was actually dialated to 3cm (no contractions). I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but you just never know! Good luck! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:50 AM
Yea i thnk i mite do that!
Movements have slowed down a bit too..
like i am still getting plenty but just not as many as like 2 weeks ago! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:51 AM
How awesome would that be!!! if i had started dialating i would be so excited haha...and without contractions sounds even better..Got heaps of BH that are painful but they dont come regular.
Thanks so much for your help! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:52 AM
im still not sure if ive had the BH yet, lol 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:52 AM
movements do slow down towards the end of pregnancy because the baby is running out of room since he/she is getting so big, BUT I think it would be a good idea to call and make sure everything is okay. Since you aren't feeling the baby move as much you may want to go ahead and call your doctor tonight instead of waiting til tomorrow just to get their opinion. 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:55 AM
The BH Zoey9810 just feel like a tight band round your tummy...like your tummy goes hard mine come with a very small amount of pain like a period cramp..for about 20secs then go away 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:56 AM
Going to call the hospital right now! just to check..see what they say...they all know me there anyways! As i work there! hahah they have been gret so far so they shouldnt mind! they just excited when i call! hahah 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:58 AM
well i feel the pain some times, but lately his body has been stretched across my entire stomach so it always feels hard, but i never get a feeling of it just instantly getting hard 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:58 AM
what do you do at the hospital?? 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:59 AM
They said, put a pad on...lie down for an hour with out getting up then see wha happens......so i am going to do that!
Talk to you guys soon!
xoxoxox 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:59 AM
i wish he would drop, kinda sorta, is getting so uncomfortable to sit now and my back had been killing me and Chris isnt here to give me a body rub :( 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:59 AM
I do admissions at the maternity ward of the mothers hospital...so i get to see loads of babies!! i love it...and heaps of people in labour too. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 4:00 AM
lol ok good luck!! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 4:00 AM
aww lol i love babies but im never around them lol till in about a few weeks lol 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 4:03 AM
good luck lil_dancer :-) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us