Hello, guest
|
Name: Mom2Be2007
[ Original Post ]
OMG I have less then 13 hours to go before I will be a mother of two...Surprisingly I am actually not to nervous. I am but I am not freaking out like I was this morning. I guess that will all happen again tomorrow when I head to the hospital or when I actually am in the surgery room....
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:21 AM
I just wrote you on myspace...I was suprisingly pretty calm too until I got her home and now I'm totally freaking out b/c I'm so scared to be a mom...talk about delayed reaction:) It must be intimidating knowing that you're going to be responsible for two little ones now, but you're a pro!!!! I, on the otherhand, have only changed 3 diapers thus far; that's one per week:) 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:23 AM
no way kristy! who is changing those diapers for you? and when i have my baby can they come help me out? lol 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:25 AM
Jen- go to Sahm's my post under Maxie-- she sends her regards!

BRB- I am going to clean Ty's room... grrrrrrrrrr 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:34 AM
Oh God, i'd be so nervous...i had a c-section with my son but it was emergency so before i could even get nervous i was already done!! The only thing that sucks the most about it, in my case, was the fact that i was shaking for exaclty an hour non stop after i got out of the surgery room...i just hope that doesnt happen to me again in future pregnancies...pregnancy, LOL
Anyway...GOOD LUCK!! 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:36 AM
nikki...my mom is visiting from Ohio until Monday, so she's been helping out alot. My fiance knows how bad I didn't want this pregnancy so he's kinda taking care of he diapers and he takes her in the mornings and lets me sleep; He got off work for a month, so I have another 2 weeks until I'm a student and stay at home mommy...he loves being a daddy...Npw the only thing he needs to do is breastfeed:) 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:40 AM
lol thats amazing 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:41 AM
Kristy~
are you more okay with getting pregnant now that Harper is here or is it still the same? 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:48 AM
HOnestly, I'm in survival mode....they always talk about this instant love you feel for your child, and that's not the case for me...it's kinda like she's a little stranger...I mean she's gorgeous and such a sweetheart, but it's been really hard to accept the fact that I'm a mommy. 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:49 AM
i think its hard for anyone who didnt really expect the pregnancy to bond instantly with their child...when my friend had her first baby, she wouldn't even hold him for almost a week,her mom had to take care of him 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:51 AM
the same happened to me kristy...my son was not planned and when he was born i felt as though i was in a whirlwind...i had no idea what to do and i didn not feel like a mom...but now that he's 2 i cant imagine myself as anything other than a mom...he's my whole life, so dont worry, you'll grow into the role = ) 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:54 AM
The whole being a mother of 2 will probably freak me out the day that they release me and I have to take her home with me. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 3:55 AM
I had post partum depression after Ethan so it was really hard for me to bond with my son 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:04 AM
I've gone shopping before with 2 children just not a 3 year old and an infant. Shopping with 2 children can definately be a task but not impossible... 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:06 AM
Oh, but shopping with my one son IS impossible...the moment we step foot in ANY store, hell breaks loose...that's why i dont even take him anymore, im so impatient and take forever to shop and my little andrew just makes it completely impossible...i think he might have ADD, since his dad had/has it 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:07 AM
Mom2be,
Wow time is here already, you might be alseep now, but I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I know things will go great, and then you will have 2.
Good luck with everything tomorrow. Best Wishes!!! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:08 AM
my neice who is a year old freakin loves to be in the stroller. she begs to go for rides in it when we are at the house. so shopping is simple with her. it's harder with my 9 yr old nephew because he gets bored. 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:09 AM
Has anyone used a sling to hold there baby? I got one for christmas, I would like to use that for shopping, if I ever leave the house again-were you ladies freaked out to drive when you first had your little ones? 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:09 AM
Surprisely I am tired...But I am trying to stay awake because I have to take my medication at 12:30AM....But man how I wish I could just go to bed and sleep. 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:10 AM
andrew HATES the stroller, hates being carried, hates everything!!! he's like a wild little animal...just wants to be loose and make a mess. Once i was in Baker's trying on shoes and he was so mad and he punched a lady who was sitting next to me...He's BAD!! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:12 AM
oh god lol. what did you do 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:12 AM
Connie, i am STILL freaked out driving with my "little" one (hes 2) That's why i'd rather leave him with my mom when i got anywhere, either that or i dont go...my biggest fear in life is having a horrible car accident, i always had nightmares about it and still do, so i hate having andrew in a car 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:12 AM
Some of you already know but for those of you who do not know already. Marc will be emailing Karen letting her know how everything went and of course info about Kylie. Marc said something about sending a pic as well. So Karen expect a pic. 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:12 AM
what do you have to take?( if you dont mind me asking) 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:14 AM
i have my neice in the car with me a lot so it really doesnt bother me or am i afraid to drive with a baby...but of course that may change 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:15 AM
I have to 2 antihistamines and 2 steriod. I had to take all three medications at 6:30PM and at 3:30AM I have to take 2 of of the medications. Then 1 hour before I have to take all three of the meds again. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:15 AM
2 antihistamines and 1 steriod 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:17 AM
I will just have to drive slow from now on-which is good since I wont have the money to pay for speeding tickets lol,
I know I wont do any driving if the roads are crappy- we still get snow in March 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:17 AM
wow, all those meds for the c-section? i wonder if they gave em to me thru my IV when i had mine...
oh and nikki, i actually laughed first beofre i got angry at him...he had never done anything like that...not to strangers anyway... 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:18 AM
is all that for the c-section? I guess you cant eat either, when do they let you eat soilds again? 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:18 AM
ahh geez so ladies i am 13 weeks and i am having to pee every 5-10 minutes, i dont' go that often probably every 15-20, yeah i hold it i know it's bad but it is driving me insane!!!!!! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 4:19 AM
lol vanessa. so i can totally understand why he doesnt go shopping with you 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us