Hello, guest
|
Name: automansgirl
[ Original Post ]
My husband and I are going to Maui in late June on a company trip. They have a specific dress code for the majority of the time you are there, and the most popular is sundresses. My hips have already spread out a bit and I'm having trouble buttoning some of my regular pants. I'm sure I will be more comfy in maternity clothes by then, but I've looked at the stores around here (there's only 3 that I know of) and haven't seen any! Motherhood is one of the stores. Does anyone know of another place, possibly online, that would have at least a couple sundresses? I want to start buying them now so I don't have to spend a bunch of money at one time. Thanks!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:17 PM
Gap and Old Navy.

If they don't have a sundress they usually have a dress of some sort.

If you don't want to buy maternity clothes try buy clothes in the plus size section.

Shop around. Good luck! 

Name: missmara | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:17 PM
Old Navy had some dresses last time I looked there, and if you don't have one nearby you can order online. Gap also has maternity clothes online. 

Name: missmara | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:18 PM
Haha - that was funny! I think you should try Gap and Old Navy then! 

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:18 PM
Thanks! I always forget about those two. I'll have to check them out, too. 

Name: bmes | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:36 PM
ebay 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:39 PM
Target, and Motherhood, ive seen some cut dresses there! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:39 PM
Cute**** 

Name: amberlyn | Date: May 1st, 2007 11:30 PM
You might consider ebay because of the variety offered. Last September I I was 7 months along and had to go to something formal and did not want to spend a fortune on a formal maternity outfit. Not only did I end up getting that but bought all sorts of cute clothes and have yet to not be happy. Little did I know Iwould have use for them so soon 20 weeks down 20 weeks to go hopefully our first was 2 weeks late LOL 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 11:33 PM
Ok i have found with shirts i can fit into larges in the juniors as long as they ar like Sun shirts ya know with the sorta empire waist..so maybe you can too and find a dress like that....walmart has some nice choices actually....and they arent cheap looking or anything....lol 

Name: question | Date: May 1st, 2007 11:59 PM
Yeah,me too... lol however I usually just buy big tshirts to lounge in... had to scramble last friday to find somthing decent fo court... I am going to go shopping tonight or tomorrow so on friday(we have another court hearing) I actually can get up and get dressed,and look appropriate :).lol hahaha 

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 2nd, 2007 12:05 AM
Those are all really great ideas. I'll just have to look around! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 12:13 AM
i have a lot of great dresses from motherhood! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us