Hello, guest
|
Name: oh_so_excites
[ Original Post ]
Hey ladies whats up? Happy Monday Morning!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:44 PM
happy monday evening from me lol how are u doing? 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:47 PM
Good morning. I am feeling kinda crappy. I spent all day saturday and sunday shopping. I guess I though I was still not pregnant, because I wore high heel boots both days. Now I feel like I have been doing 2 days worth of sit ups and some back extensions LOL. I need to work out more if walking makes me feel this bad LOL 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:47 PM
Hey girls. I don't know about happy, but it sure is Monday, lol!! 

Name: mommyagain | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:48 PM
My head is pounding. I am starving and I am tired...but oh yeah.... I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT!!!! I know like you guys care right but I havnt had any in like 2 months it was soooo good!!!! 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:49 PM
Ooooh, me too me too!! But it had only been like a month for me. For some reason Andy has been really worried about hurting the baby or causing a M/C this time. 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:52 PM
I know jay was happy to be getting some LOL 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:52 PM
i got my virabtor in the mail today, well it was in one of the packages, so i dont have to keep waking scott up in the middle of his sleep, lol .. even though i swear thats all he does lol .. weve spent the last couple days moving stuff into the house and we got the furniture yesterday. and my god their houses here on base, piss me off, like the placement of things make no sense.. our backdoor is in the middle of our living room so i have to position furniture oddly, then all the walls are concrete so we cant hang anything, and the dining room has a cable hook up, but our bedroom doesnt? lol wtf lol scott was like oh this is gonna be a fun 2 yrs lol 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:52 PM
So are you all finished with your holiday shopping Jill?? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:53 PM
oh and none of its carpeted, its all lanolium? or whatever like hard, im like god my kid is gonna split his head open a million times if he is anything like his mommy ha 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:54 PM
LOL Coartney!! 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:55 PM
My house is all concrete block and tile floors. My daughter is starting to crawl and I can't tell you how many times she's gone down this past week and made that awful hyserical cry. I always say- Uh Oh, Spaghettios, and she looks at me like WTF - that doesn't make it better mom!! 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:57 PM
glad to hear everyone is well. i've been getting these weird pains down by my vagina and it only happens when im really active..my mom was down this weekend and we were all over the place. and i could feel constant tinges/pain in my lower abdomen..i was thinking its my ligiments stretching...because i had them a few wks ago and went to the hospital and they told me they were nothign...any of you felt pain when your ligments were stretching?? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:59 PM
i tried looking on line for those foam mats that interlock like puzzle pieces, like just plain grey ones or something for the floor of the nursery so at least there will be one safe room, but its like frikkin 300$ and i dont want to imagine the shipping costs either lol i was like screw that, lol but im terrified lol 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:59 PM
hah courtney and missmara. im sure all of our kiddos are going to be going down a few times! 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 2:59 PM
I do. I just started to get them with this pregnancy. They feel like sharp stabbing pains that come and go for like 10 minutes, and then I won't feel it again until way later or even the next day. Sometimes they're just annoying, but sometimes they hurt really bad and I have to stop what I'm doing. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:00 PM
maybe you could make something! :) 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:01 PM
Coartney - I have a friend who got those foam things from K.B. Toys for $20. I've been thinking about getting them too. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:01 PM
i get sharp shooting pains in my pubic area, feels like someone is taking a really large needle and just stabbing me down there .. and lately ive been having pains in my lower tummy again like i being restricted more on how i move.. and my stomach is getting harder and a little bigger.. but i am 22 weeks now lol .. but at around 11 weeks i noticed side pains and went and they told me that was ligaments lol i was like thanks ill be on the watch for my 4k hospital bill for the "it was nothing" visit lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:02 PM
sweet im gonna have to check that out lol i told scott i didnt feel like going to the hospital every week for new staples in the babies head lol 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:05 PM
My daughter has been to the hospital twice already, but not for injuries. Once for hand, foot, mouth disease, and once for Croup. It's really scary having to bring them there, and I take her to the doctor for every little sniffle or mark on her body!! 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:05 PM
Yes I am all done with the christmas shopping. thank God too. I hate stores this time of year. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:05 PM
yeah thats what i told my b/f i was like wow that hospital visit did a whole lotta nada and they got my $$$ dang it!!! 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:07 PM
Yeah, I got my shopping done way early cause I get so claustrophobic in the malls and big stores during the holidays. I freak out and turn into super bitch running people over telling to get the F*** out of my way!! 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:09 PM
does anyone know how far your u/s has to measure from your due date to change your due date? like my due date is 5/1 and the baby is measuring a week early... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:09 PM
we didnt buy presents this year. we have the baby stuff, which hsa costs us well over 2k, the car we're buying is 2k, and then the house stuff, christ almighty, they provide us with furniture for every room yet you still spend an arm and a leg trying to hide the ugly plainness of it all lol 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:09 PM
ig ot all my shopping done this weekend. my mom bought me a rocking chair with foot stool! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:10 PM
sounds about right, im 22 weeks and when i got mine i was measuring between 20.5 and 21.2 she said give or take two weeks sometimes, b.c not all women are completely accurate with LMP 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:13 PM
My U/S said my due date was about a week earlier than what my doctor said, but they never changed it in the records for insurance purposes or something like that. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:15 PM
hmm dono then .. god im so bored, scotts asleep, its 510pm here, and everything in the room is off but the laptop, and i cant go and do anything lol .. blahhhhh i am just so sick of sleeping 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:17 PM
oh wow, well at least mondays already done and over with there. its only 917am here! ]:( 

Name: missmara | Date: Dec 18th, 2006 3:19 PM
Not to change the subject, but the other night I had a dream that I had a girl, and now I'm kind of leaning towards another girl. Before that dream I really didn't care, but it would be kind of cool for Sophie to have a sister real close in age, and of course it would make our lives a lot simpler since we already have all the girl stuff. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us