Hello, guest
|
Name: oh_so_excites
[ Original Post ]
Good morning. Who's up and ready to chat? :-)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:37 PM
LOL, me but gonna make some breakfast not feeling good from stomach. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:43 PM
im up, but its also like 442pm here haha.. and logan im not feeling all that great either. its been like this the past couple days, ive actually gotten sick again too, blah! 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:54 PM
oh that stinks you guys arent feeling well.

im sick. sick of working. i wish i was at home with the couch and tv!!! 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:55 PM
i keep forgetting you are a million hours ahead of us court. how was is getting use to the time change? 

Name: 17andpregrant | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:57 PM
Me!! 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:57 PM
Yeah I feel queezy, blah, just had some oatmeal to see if I can kick this feeling. 

Name: 17andpregrant | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:58 PM
Wish I was up im still in bed 

Name: 17andpregrant | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:59 PM
How far along are you girls 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 3:11 PM
hi 17&pg. How are you?

I'm almost 24 weeks. How far are you?

Logan-do you get morning sickness? 

Name: babygirl2007 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 3:28 PM
good morning ladies hows everyone today, logan i hope you feel better 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 3:32 PM
good morning. I am up and the computers system is down at work so I get to surf the web and not feel guilty about it YEAH!!! 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:04 PM
hey jill and babygirl. how are you guys today??? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:07 PM
I am getting used to it, kind of, we still go to bed kind of early but thats b.c scott working nights. its a turkish holiday and apparently that means americans dont work today on base, bastards lol .. ive been trying to get ahold of the program director of the people who send me to germany, b.c i wanna see if i can go home to florida instead. itd be cheaper and id be able to have my family and his there to see the baby. and go shopping, all i want is a dollar store right now. they have those little oils and the burner for scents, and i love those, but of course i cant find them online or here on base lol .. and i cant find any cheap nickknacks and stuff the house is so bare lol 

Name: missmara | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:09 PM
Hey girls. I'm up, but now that Sophie is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on stuff, it's harder for me to be on here:( 

Name: missmara | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:10 PM
Coartney - I got those foam things for the floor at KB Toys for $15!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:11 PM
i tried, they wont ship them here jerks. 

Name: missmara | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:18 PM
The store or your family? 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:19 PM
court you are really thinking about going home? whats scott think?

aww cute little sophie..she just is everywhere now days huh? :) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:20 PM
the store for some reason kept giving me error messages, so i gave up. i havent really been in the mood lately for buying stuff. lol . i really need new clothes, but im just gona get bigger, and im not buying maternity clothes, they're hideous to me. so i just stay home and clean and cook do laundry whatever, that way no one has to see me walking around in a tshirt and undies.. but now mine and his tshirts arent fitting me lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:20 PM
going home for delivery, he would still be able to come. he knows its what i want, and he wants me to be somewhat happy throughout this move and pregnancy since this whole place makes me miserable. 

Name: missmara | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:23 PM
Wow Coartney - it's just so much for you to adjust to, and while pregant too. I have a lot of sympathy for you.

And yes - Sophie is everywhere. It's actually kind of scary. She's been trying to get out of her crib, and she pulls herself up on things and then falls down, and all of our floors are ceramic tile. I can't wait to move!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:25 PM
nah dont want sympathy, apparently alot of people on here think thats what im going after. just bored out of my mind, theres nothing to do, if there was id be doing it yanno. but if i go back to florida, ill be there for a good 2 months before im due and possibly a good 2 months afterwards 

Name: missmara | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:27 PM
Not sympathy like "you poor thing", just sympathy like being the in club of pregnant women and knowing how important it is to be comfortable and have things your way!! 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:28 PM
That would be really nice if they would let you go home, but that would be a long flight and they might not loet you fly that far when you are that pregnant. Dollar stors are the best invention though I must agree LOL Lots of stores don't ship to other countries. I tried to get jc penny to ship to canada for randi and I couldn't figure out their form and I kept getting an error message. I had the cuitest shirts picked out too. They were onsies that said stuff like :chicks dig me" and "party at my crib 2am BYOB" with a pic of a bottle. They were so fricken cute and I couldn't order and send them. 

Name: missmara | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:28 PM
OK - time for Sophie's breakfast. TTYL! 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:29 PM
That's good hes understanding. I think being at home would be best...if it were me. I'd want to be around tons of family and friends. 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:30 PM
although having duel citzenship is pretty cool to 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:31 PM
byt missmara 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:31 PM
yeah duel citezenship would be pretty cool :) hahah 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:32 PM
oh okay missmara lol i was like grrr lol

i dont care what they let me do, lol i may be paying out of pocket, so screw them lol and even if they do pay ill be leaving, hell they can send me to germany and ill fly from there hahaha im stubborn, and technically our mail box isnt another country, its an APO AE, its an american postal in europe, so they send it as if it were going to america, but only USPS can ship things, and certain things are oversized.. not saying the mats are, but whatever and i really just want some cheap little things and candle holders haha 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:32 PM
we dont think you are here for sympathy courtney. it would suck to be in another country peing preggo and not having familiar things around... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us