Hello, guest
|
Name: AivenorBB?
[ Original Post ]
I have been alternating fromo the bathroom floor and my bed all day. Thank god I didn't have to work, but this is my first day of morning sickness I think, and it BLOWS! I ate a pickle last night, and I don't know if it was a bad pickle as well or what, but my body wants every piece of that pickle out. I'm pretty sure its all out, but I keep dry heaving. And the weird thing is, I immediately start to sweat like im going to pass out or something. I don't like it. :(
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:34 PM
how far along are you? its most likely morning sickness and not a bad pickle lol 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:35 PM
i know just wishful thinkin, I'm 9 weeks 

Name: claire-louise | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:35 PM
how far are you? 

Name: claire-louise | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:36 PM
yea its mornin sickness 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:37 PM
:( so sad 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:38 PM
lol yup, no bad pickles lol sorry :P 

Name: claire-louise | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:44 PM
im ok at that i dont have mornin sickness, this is my second proper pregnancy and iv not had mornin sickenn with eather of them.. i say proper as i had a misscarrage when i was pregnant my very first pregnancy i was carryin triplets and they sed the sicness would of bin because it was a mulitple pergnancy, i stoped bein sick by about 9weeks then started bleedin wen i was told it was triplets n lost all 3. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:46 PM
I didnt have morning sickness either, just alittle bit throughout my pregnancy, im 36 weeks, and im thrown up maybe 15 times 

Name: claire-louise | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:56 PM
im 26 wks n iv not bin sick once at the beginnin i felt abit sick but was never sick 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 11:20 PM
ha ha ha.. not to be BRAGGING or anything.. but i have had the easiest pregnancy in the whole world !! i got no morning sickness at all.. i dont even FEEL pregnant at all ( apart from the babies kicking ) and im 30 weeks pregnant =) the only thing that has ever bothered me in pregnancy is the heartburn.. thats a killer. 

Name: missheather | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 1:36 AM
Hang in there! I was in your shoes not too long ago. I felt like I had a month long flu. In most cases it goes away or lessens around the second trimester. Mine did. I still get some nausea but that's it. 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:58 AM
So it hasn't stopped, I literally just got out of bed again and I can barely walk. I really don't want to eat anything, but I know I must so I will try, but I've never felt like this and it really sucks. Esp when I'm home alone. I'm sorry I'm bitchin, this is just too much 

Name: JaimeJohnson | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 6:40 AM
Well I am 6 weeks and am right with you. I am so miserable. How long can this last 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 8:01 AM
Sorry to hear that you aren't well. I hope things pick up.

http://babyonthemind.s4.bizhat.com 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us