Hello, guest
|
Name: AivenorBB?
[ Original Post ]
I've been havin a odd pain in my left side. It's not harsh, but enough for me to notice and kinda hold onto it. lol. I dunno. I have a placenta abruption so that's whats scaring me, but hopefully it's nothing. Did anyone else have pains like this with their first or any?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 2:23 AM
how far along are you? 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 2:24 AM
almost 9 weeks 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 2:25 AM
This is my first pregnancy I'll be 35wks Monday... the only pains i seem to be getting are sharp upper thigh pains that stop me in my tracks n I look like a fool lol... i feel like ppl see me do that n theyre like omg shes in labor! I would try not to worry too much about it unless it gets worse or doesnt go away at all.. but then again I dont know know about placenta abruption either 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 2:29 AM
i dont know i had a lot of ligament stretching, but i think that because of you placenta abruption that you should call the doc 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 2:31 AM
uhh.. i had all sorts of pain during my pregnancy.. its probably just normal.. but if you arnt sure you should get ti checked out.. esp if u have been told about placenta abruption.. but chances are its just normal. 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 2:31 AM
Well when it happened it was virtually painless, the only thing that tipped me off was the tons of blood. I dunno, just so in love already that I don't wanna take any chances. I have a dr. appointment on tues. so maybe she'll let me know that all is well and settle my mind. 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 2:36 AM
thats ages away... just go to the hospital and they will do an u/s . . stress isnt good in pregnancy.. and u dont wanna hold onto that thought that something could be wrong ALL weekend do you? 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 2:46 AM
i hold onoto it everyday since they told me. I just found out about it last friday when I went to the ER which was the second episoode of bleeding. They are getting tired off seeing me, but if this gets any more frequent or painful, I will definately go in 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us