Hello, guest
|
Name: FACUTA
[ Original Post ]
HELLO EVERYONE I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND HAVE A QUESTION, MY MUCUS PLUG HAS NOT CAME OUT YET AND I AM 38 WEEKS PREGNANT DOES THAT MEAN I AM NOT GOING TO GO INTO LABOR FOR A WHILE?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 8th, 2007 6:43 PM
your doctor told you you haventlost it yet? b.c i know in some cases you dont even notice youve lost it, and that is usually a sign that labor is coming when you lose it all, but to each their own in timing goodluck 

Name: FACUTA | Date: Jan 8th, 2007 6:46 PM
MY DOCTOR HAS NOT CHECKED ME YET, EVERYONE IS JUST TELLING ME THAT IS IS VERY NOTICABLE AND I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT YET. 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 8th, 2007 6:47 PM
I don't remember loosing it with my son and he came on time. It is different for every women. Some women need to dialate and it will come out during labor. Time is getting flose though. Congrats. 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 8th, 2007 7:01 PM
also some women loose it is bits and pieces so they don't see it I guess. no worries though 

Name: FACUTA | Date: Jan 8th, 2007 9:34 PM
thanks for all advice 

Name: julie23 | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 4:33 AM
With my son I lost my mucus plug the same day as my contractions started and had my baby the next day. I don't know if I missed something but my plug had no blood or anything in it it was just like a marble sized clear piece of jelly that was on the tissue after I wipped. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us