Hello, guest
|
Name: AshleyandEliseo
[ Original Post ]
WELL IM 22 AND THIS IS MY FIRST PREGNANCY . IM ONLY 18 WEEKS AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT JULY 27TH , THE DAY MY BABY IS DUE ! DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY ADVICE TO GIVE ME TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ?? ALSO ,SO FAR I ONLY BEEN NASUEAS WITH NO THROWING UP , IS THAT NORMAL ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Rebeca | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:20 PM
That is was i have. Not get me wrong but labor dose hurt. But at the same time if you go to class they will show you how to help youself throught it. I hade a at home birth with me son. With no pain meds. And yes it hurt. But it was more if being uncomfertable. I would go throught it a lot more. But im only have 3 children so only 2 more times. LoL 

Name: babey_g_311 | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 9:31 PM
I didnt throw up my whole pregnancy or in labor so thats perfectly normal......dont worry too much about giving birth either for me I actually thought it was fun,lol.....the contractions hurt for me at first (because I was induced so they were coming every 2 mins. or less) but than I got an epidural and didn't feel a thing from then till a couple hours after I had my baby, when I did start to feel it i just felt a little sore like a rough night of sex or something for a couple days and only when I got up to walk....I didn't tear or get cut either so that helped, I was worried alot too before I had her and now Id do it again without worrying at all...best of luck :o) 

Name: jeffnjasharstad | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 10:04 PM
I was terrified for a while there too about giving birth. Then me & my fiance are taking prenatal classes at our hospital in town here and they actually have helped me not be scared, I'm pregnant with my first as well, I am 36 weeks along so I could go any day now. Our last class (total of 4) is this upcoming Wednesday, but they teach you a lot of info and some breathing techiques and I feel more ready and comfortable and actually a bit excited to experience the whole birth. Don't get me wrong I'm still nervous and scared, but I think that's just because I have never done this before and TOTALLY dont know what to expect plus I'm hoping it all goes smoothly. I think it's more not knowing more of the unknown...I have not once thrown up during this pregnancy (YET) but have felt nausea though. Doctor said thats normal too if you don't throw up. Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck with everything! I am due March 22nd but I sure am ready any day now, I'm getting so uncomfortable, aggravated too at little things like not being able to tie my shoes easily or get out of bed easily, but not much longer... 

Name: sally24 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 2:51 PM
Horomones in pg do wonders as much as they can make you go from feeling like crap to feeling elated , they can also change your whole frame of mind. I remember in my first trimester even though our son was very much wanted I was like holy crap what have I done I wish it would just go away and feeling like I didn't want the baby in the second trimester I felt wonderfull and like you began to get really terrified of giving birth. Well I am now 39 1/2 weeks pg and in this last trimester , mostly in the last few weeks I have no idea were that fear went all I can feel is the tremondous excitment of meeting my child and being done with this , I am actually anxiously awaiting the pain and everything else to set in, so just relax. Take some childbirth classes they defiantly help have a good support person you can rely on , and know that most first pregnancy's go 41 weeks on average if not 42 before doctors will induce so thats a week or so past your due date. 

Name: jeffnjasharstad | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 3:29 PM
I agree with Sally...i was excited the first trimester as well as scared because i was like "oh wow this is going to be a big change and i dont want to go thru labor" then the second trimester i was just excited and anxious, now in my 3rd im just anxious to experience the whole birthing part but yet im still nervous and scared but i feel more prepared as i have taken the prenatal classes. just mostly nervous because of trying to understand certain things in my body lately knowing it can happen any day really and it's my first pregnancy so of course it makes you nervous since it's something totally new. 

Name: Marti | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 3:40 PM
We just took a class over the weekend and I feel so much better about it. I know it's not going to be fun or painless but what a reward!!! 

Name: jeffnjasharstad | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 4:10 PM
Marti---yes i totally agree with you. i believe my baby has officially "dropped" i have felt this for the past few days, but more today, even yesterday. i go back wednesday for my weekly prenatal checkup, so lets see what the doctor says...i wonder when they start checking me to see if im dialated at all....i'll be 37 weeks this thursday and they havent yet so far...maybe cuz the baby wasnt dropped yet 

Name: Marti | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 6:04 PM
They didn't say at my class when they start checking you for dilation. I remember a friend of mine was being checked around 39 weeks but i'm not sure if that's when they started checking or what... 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 6:12 PM
My doctor started checking me around 36-37 weeks. 

Name: jeffnjasharstad | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 6:31 PM
oh okay so could be that this week they might check if i am dialated, im sure they just wait till the baby drops, because they checked the position of the baby last time. we'll see... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us