Hello, guest
|
Name: 04nidak
[ Original Post ]
I just found out this morning that I am pregnant!!!

I was complaining to my husband that my pants were getting tight around my stomach and I needed to find a way to lose weight and he said, maybe your pregnant. For the hell of it I took a test this morning and there were two lines so I went just a little bit ago and got a two pack of digital tests, took one and sure enough it confirmed that I am in fact pregnant with baby #2!

We'd been trying for so long and then we kind of stopped trying a few months ago and now I'm freaking out!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: 04nidak | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:15 PM
Thought I would introduce myself again since I've not posted alot on here. My name is Courtney, I'm 27, I've been married for 5 and a half years to Mike, he's 29. We have a son who is 3 and a half and his name is Kadin. He's going to be so excited to find out he will be a big brother. Which brings me to a question....for those of you who have more than one child, how long did you wait to tell them you were pregnant? 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:17 PM
yay! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:17 PM
hey u took my name.
haha only m coartney 

Name: Double_K | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:23 PM
Congrats! 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:34 PM
When I first found this site I was reading through posts and saw you on here and that's why I didn't use Courtney as my username, I used 04nidak which is my sons name spelled backwards and the year he was born. LOL 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:38 PM
lolol 

Name: Randi | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:47 PM
Congrats! I have a 9 month old son named KADEN lol and I am due in April '08 with number 2 : )

My name is Randi 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:51 PM
Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!

I'm Yanick, mom to Christian who is 3 months! 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 8:51 PM
Thanks girls, it's nice to meet you all. I'm not sure what my due date is going to be, I haven't had my period since July 8, but right before that I was put on medicine to induce my period because I hadn't had one in 3 or 4 months. I will find out my due date once I get in with my ob, I'm guessing around April or May 08. :-) 

Name: vane20 | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 2:26 AM
congratulations!!!

my son is 2yrs 8months and im ill have my 2nd baby this month or the first of next month. I guess he didnt really know what pregnant was when i found out...just now he understands there's someone in my belly and it's his sister. He thinks i ate her though, hehe.

Maybe you should wait til you start showing or have an ultrasound so that your son can see the baby. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 3:22 AM
congrats! i knew you had been trying. 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 4:10 AM
Thanks for the advice on when to tell my son Vane, he always says that he wants a brother or sister so I am hoping he will be excited whenever we tell him. :-)

Thanks Nikkis :-) 

Name: briseis | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 7:59 AM
Congrats! 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 9:17 AM
woo hoo congratz =) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us