Hello, guest
|
Name: Candiecane22704
[ Original Post ]
Ok so.....now everything is fine...Went to the doctor todaya ftera bout 3 hours of trying to figure out where the heck my hunny's check was. Come to find out everyone at his work says its there goof up but....no one wants to help. Luckily a church in the area gives out gas cards for needing families. So I finally get to my doctors and all. He hooks me up to the monitor and says that I am still having contractions so he is going to give me meds to stop them so I don't go into labor again when he is gone for hte weekend. So now I'm on Nifedipine. I'm still on bed rest but...luckily I can get up and go into the living room and watch tv and all. Now hopefully my hubby's check will come in tomorrow because if not there is going to be issues...Sorry for this being so long.......So yeah updates!! lol
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lacirrom | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 1:24 AM
well i'm glad that things worked out today (told you last night they have a way of getting better all of the sudden) and thats great the they put you on meds and bedrest..i mean it sucks but sinse you know my situation you know that i would be happy if they would just do something for me lol 

Name: Candiecane22704 | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 1:30 AM
Yeah I know luckily he took me off the strict bed rest....Hopefully things get better for you.... 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 1:30 AM
i hope so too 

Name: Candiecane22704 | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 1:32 AM
I'm nervous but I want him to come out but...I walso want him to stay in so that he is a healthy bundle of joy when he does arrive.... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us