Hello, guest
|
Name: automansgirl
[ Original Post ]
For anyone who is interested... I went to the doctor this morning. We are not pregnant. :( They said I missed ovulation (of course the first time I ever missed it is when ttc!) I'm on meds to get me back up and running! Maybe this month will be our month! Thanks to those of you who have been concerned!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Sarah M | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 8:32 PM
You on clomid? Or what? Just curious lol. Anyway good luck 

Name: sterlids | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 8:35 PM
i took clomid to make this little guy in my belly now. 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 8:35 PM
No clomid yet...just something to start my period back up. If I'm not pregnant in another six months we start clomid. 

Name: Sarah M | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 8:36 PM
Oh ic. I wish I couldnt get preg so easy lol. Im worried though im now on Mirena which is 99.9% effective lol. When I tried for my son a month later we found out I was preg hah 

Name: sterlids | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 8:39 PM
okay automansgirl, you are ready to chat at the other site. 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 8:39 PM
Wow! I almost wish it were that easy, but I guess part of the fun is trying! (That's if it doesn't take forever!) lol 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 8:39 PM
I'm ready! 

Name: sterlids | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 8:41 PM
i understand that feeling. we tried for a year before we got the clomid and then it just took one round of that. 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:07 PM
i'm sorry meghan, but at least you get to try more! sex is fun before your pg. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:10 PM
lol Practice makes Perfect !!im so curious to see how different the sex will be while im pregnant, because, since chris is away, there isnt any of that!, i havent seen him since october 5th! :( 

Name: sterlids | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:10 PM
she's right get as much as you can now coz once you get into the third trimester sex never happens. 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:16 PM
well i personally stopped wanting sex at 9 weeks, and now that i am in my second trimester i kinda want to have sex, but not really lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:23 PM
its killing me going with out sex for this long, and now that im pregnant, i want it more than ever!! :( but it sucks because i still have a whole nother month before i see him and then after that it will be too close to my due date lol 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:26 PM
not to be nasty but you have a vibrator right?? lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:35 PM
lol ya but is not a good! lol but i rather not use it i still dont really like the idea of it! lol its jsut so... so un natural! lol 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:36 PM
lol sometimes you just need to though lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:37 PM
yup, i guess i can say been there done that!! but 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:53 PM
Thanks Nikki! Yes trying is the best part! I hope I still want sex as much as I do now, once I get pregnant! The doc put me on Provera to get my period started back up in a week. (Sorry, I forgot what it was called). My DH went to the doc with me and was so funny! He loved the doctor's idea of having sex every other day for like two weeks. I've been trying to tell him that, but I guess he didn't realize I meant all the time! lol 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:01 AM
I'm so sorry! I am hoping next month then for you guys! :-) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:03 AM
lol i wish i wanted sex, i love using my vibrator, but sex, i dono grosses me out at times lol so does the feeling of kissing, like i kind of gag :( 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 3:50 AM
coart i dont want john to get too clos to me, when he does i feel like he is smothering me. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 3:27 PM
aww, alls i want is chris to be here, its killing me that hes not lol. for us sex was a everyday thing, not cuz we are freaks or any thing, well i just dont know why, but it happends every day! lol when my mom was pregnant with me and my brtother my dad wanted nothing to do with her, he was excited to be having children, but he did not like the idea of my mom being pregnant, and wouldnt even touch her. and her hormones were raging and she wanted him so babd lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us