Hello, guest
|
Name: Laurence
[ Original Post ]
My husband lost interest in me since I got pregnant. He turned into a cold, selfish person and doesnt even care to know how I am feeling. We haven't had sex for 9 months now! By the way, my baby is due tomorrow!
Do you think this is normal in a relationship? I am very worried about our future as we have already two other kids and they are being affected by what is going on in our house. Please I need advice from you.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Aug 3rd, 2006 1:24 AM
It is absolutely not normal. I mean there's no definition for what normal is, but if you haven't had sex in 9 months, then something is definitely wrong!! You either need to seek counseling or consider a seperation. I'm a product of a bad marriage, and let me tell you I would have rather them ended it long ago. They dragged it on b/c my mom was too scared to leave. Is he being unfaithful? I mean most men won't go w/out sex for 9 mths. I wish you the best of luck w/ your baby, but you need to stop worrying about this a**hole and start worrying about your children. 

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Aug 3rd, 2006 1:31 AM
I would have to say that this would probably be considered not normal. I think after 9 months counseling probably would be your best bet if you want to save your marriage, since it sounds like he won't talk to you about how you are feeling. 

Name: babey_g_311 | Date: Aug 3rd, 2006 1:52 AM
Did he act the same way with the other two pregnancy's? I know my hubby is scared to have sex with me cuz he thinks he might hurt the baby....Maybe he feels alot of stress from having another child. I woudnt just end it, I would see how he is after the baby is born *since its due tommorow, and good luck* and if hes still the same seek a therapist, and dont worry I know many men that have gone 9 months without sex dont worry yourself with that issue unless it comes to it....best of luck 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us