Name: DaneseS
[ Original Post ]
Its only thursday......you act like its saturday..geez lol

all by myself......dont want to be all by myself..lol
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:07 PM
I just logged on for a few, I have to go get my make up on in a lil bit, I have a meeting at 11:00 and erans to run before it and paperwork to get together. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:07 PM
Cross your fingers for me, we are meeting w/ some ppl to buy our business....i hope all goes well 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:07 PM
nikki is here of course lol, ive been up since 5am. im already back home in conroe, yep thats right ive already driven 3 hrs today :) 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:08 PM
ok ill cross my finger :) 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:09 PM
ty nikkis, i'm 95% sure we will close the deal today, but I'll feel so much better once i have a check in hand 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:09 PM
good luck!!!! hope you sell it for the big bucks! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:10 PM
Nikki my love!!!! lol 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:10 PM
I hope so too! I set the price a lil higher than what i wanted so we had room to dicker, but so far they are agreeing to set price 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:11 PM
I have my fingers and toes crossed. I'm better than Nikki.

I got Kaden a new swing yesterday b/c the buckle broke on the other one and he slept so good last night (my baby won't fall asleep unless it's in my arms or in a swing. The swing doesn't get tired and grumpy after holding him so...) I'm so happy. I also got him a musical mat for under his jolly jumper. It's annoying but he has a giant grin and laughs when he makes a noise lol

How is everyone? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:11 PM
thats awesome! hope all goes well and you can be free from the business lol and be rolling in the dough hahah 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:11 PM
lol, now i'm trying to decide how to dress, nice jeans and a nice shirt or should i dress up a little bit? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:12 PM
Oh randi you should definantly get video of that!! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:13 PM
I tried emilee in her jumper last night after seeing that all of you had put yours in theres already and she just flops over not ready for it yet 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:14 PM
I'm soooo hungry and nothing sounds good...what do you all like for breakfeast? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:14 PM
if you have nice dress pants maybe that....that ways its a little dressed up but no too much incase they come in jeans and such lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:14 PM
left over pizza from last night....always good cold lol 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:15 PM
lol, all i have as far as dress panyts is this cute black crop pant and matching jacket set and it's gonna snow today, not wearing crop pants and open shoes, lol. I'll find something 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:16 PM
If it's women then you should wear dress ants, if it's men then a really short skirt or something that shows off your ass. j/k
Wear the dress pants like Danese said. How old is emilee now? Kaden has been in his jumper since 2 months. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:16 PM
omg, gross my hubby loves that i barly like warm pizza....the only way i'll eat it is if i pick off all the goodies and cheese first 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:16 PM
im grumpy. john likes a girl. they are going out on a date. poo. whatev i deserve better right? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:17 PM
lol i would guess not if it was going to snow...bleh...lol..im sick of cold weather...i wanna be warm and where all the cute warm weather maternity clothes i own..lol 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:17 PM
As, for breakfast i am eating Just Right cereal. I need to go shopping :( 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:17 PM
omg, shes 16 weeks yesterday....maybe shes lazy 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:17 PM
i love cold pizza, probably better than hot pizza 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:17 PM
w/ no panties underneath right randi? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:17 PM
yes nikki you do...did you kick him for me? i thought you had an agreement about dating while your pregnant...does she know about you??..gah..im me if you wanna lol 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:18 PM
Want me to punch him in the head Nikki? That guy is making me mad. Oh well you can be like "Oh, no I guess she's not yours John... Brooke is way too cute" 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:18 PM
Definately not m25 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:18 PM
i had mcdonalds for breakfast and now i have killer heartburn 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:19 PM
I am seriously getting nervous though, this is my first major meeting like this, good dam thing im not shy i guess, im just nervous of making an idiot of myself 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:20 PM
oh i missed that bout nikkis......kick him in the balls 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us