[ Original Post ]
Is on today?!?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: natalee-j | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:12 PM
I am :D natalee james, 17 from leicester, england :D xxx 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:19 PM
Hi Natalee.....are your pregnant? How far along are you? 

Name: natalee-j | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:22 PM
Hey, im due on may 5th, are you pregnant? wb x 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:24 PM
I'm on ... but not well today. :( Found out I have protein in urine; think I have an infection. :( Hope my little son won't be affected by it. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:24 PM
yeah I'm due july 1st with a girl...i'm 19..just so you know 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:24 PM
i had a uti twice so far since being preggo...it shouldnt effect your son if you get treated so dont worry! 

Name: natalee-j | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:26 PM
Awww... im sure everything will be fine briseis :D, im 17, 18 on july 10th yay. are you still with the father? wb x 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:27 PM
yeah he and i are married we were married before being pregnant he and i are both Marines 

Name: natalee-j | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:31 PM
Aww How sweet, your quite young but its still so sweet! Ive been with the father for 2 years, we met at high school, he's 2 years older then me, and started going out when i got to college :D wb x 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:33 PM
Yeah. I'm with my baby's dad; we've been together over 5 years, and we've been engaged for 2 years. Our little guy wasn't planned, as we had planned to marry before we had a family, but he's very welcome. Especially as we have a lovely house together, and we're gonna start on our nursery soon. I'm 23, and from Northern Ireland. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:35 PM
yeah we are young..and its hard sometimes...when do you start college in england? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:35 PM
briseis..how far along are you now? 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:37 PM
20 weeks, and 5 days ... :) You? 

Name: natalee-j | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:37 PM
Lol cool, Toms' parents gave us a house as a congrats pressie, i was a little shocked but not complaining :D, we have doen the nursery natrual coulours like browns and creams, it looks so good, i have a rocking chair lol wb x 

Name: natalee-j | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:38 PM
you start high school at 10-11 and college at 14-15 then you go on to higher college and university, what about america? 

Name: natalee-j | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:39 PM
lol if thats where your from 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:41 PM
yeah i'm from the US...we have elementary from 5-10 then middle school from 11-13 and highschool from 14-18 (roughly) then college..some kids graduate earlyand start college early but not too many

I'm 30 weeks on tuesday....i remember when you 1st came on here lol! 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:43 PM
Yeah I remember you too. You, Coartney and Bmes are the ones who I remember from the beginning. I was only 6-weeks then! How's the pregnancy going? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:45 PM
Yay i'm remembered!!! lol
everything is good...she just likes to kick my ribs and it hurts..thats my only real complaint...and i get ligament pain every now and again! Hows your coming? 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:50 PM
Well apart from the protein in urine, which I have yet to hear the results of (what with it being a weekend) my little guy is fine. Measuring to size etc. I'm still being sick, as have hyperemesis. Had been feeling great for a week there, but today feel really run down, so think I have an infection. He's kicking me every day, although he's still below my bellybutton, so don't have the ribs complaint to make yet. I think pregnancy is a lot harder than I thought it'd be, but it's brilliant too. What's your daughter's name (if you've decided yet) We're still looking through the baby name books, although I love the name Tiernan. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:54 PM
yeah we're naming her Gabrielle...everyone in jonathans family think we should name her Gabriella..but i dont want to..its driving me nuts everytime i tell them what we're naming her they think its the boys name (cause theyre allspanish and thats how they pronounce Gabriel...blah) its so annoying...i like they name you are looking at lol! 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 2:57 PM
It's a Gaelic/Irish name, meaning 'lord'. Trying to promote my culture through my son. My sister named her son Oisín, which is also Irish, so I think it's fitting. Mark (my fiancé) likes it too, so I think that's what we may name him. We're up to L in the name books, and have yet to find anything else we like as much. I think I prefer Gabrielle to Gabriella. There's something nicer about it. She'll probably get called Gabby by her friends. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:00 PM
yeah my husband already calls her gabby....lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:03 PM
but i like the idea of giving your son a name thats goes with his heritage.. 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:03 PM
Aww, not long to go now for you. I just can't wait to hold him, and see his dad hold him. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:16 PM
hey girls, im on now. i just woke up, i know im lazy 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:17 PM
NIKKI MY LOVE!!!!!!!!! lol..i wish i could've just woken up...but im afraid ill miss jonathan.... 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:18 PM
yeah i understand. since my parents are out of town right now i have no reason to wake up all bright and early lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:20 PM
when are they getting home? today right...have you talked to them yet about the lawyer thing? 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:22 PM
they get home today! i miss them lol. i have only talked to them briefly about the lawyer thing because they are in vegas.
tomorrow is my nephew's 10th bday so tonight when my parents get it we are going to a fondue place called the melting pot i am soooo excited! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 3:25 PM
Ohh i love fondue..have fun...get the cheese one...its great 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us