Hello, guest
|
Name: BeTh
[ Original Post ]
Its been some time now since the last test I have had, and I was holding my stomache and felt something, and then I heard a beating sound, it didnt match with my heartbeat, and even my hubby says that it is different. So I was wondering, what is the earliest you can feel the heartbeat and hear it?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 12:23 AM
How far are you? I am curious as well. 

Name: BeTh | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 12:26 AM
I don't know if I am, that is why we are freaking out about it. We think I might be, but we arn't sure, so I was just wondering cuz we felt that standing in the kitchen. 

Name: chicksy | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 12:40 AM
you cant feel the heartbeat that early. Im 35 weeks and still havent felt my baby heartbeat no matter how hard i try. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 1:43 AM
it was probably hiccups 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 1:54 AM
by week 9 you can usually hear the babies heart beat with a doppler instrument. By week 20 you can usually start to hear the babies heart beat without anything. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 8:13 AM
im 24 weeks and the only time i have ever heard the babys heartbeat was at the doctors, i have my own fetal heart monitor and i cant pick it up with that, they said its the position of the baby, but i first heard the babys heart beat at about 11weeks 

Name: jamie | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 9:14 AM
will someone plzs help me me and my boyfriend had sex on tuesday night and i just got off my preido on sunday us there a chance i could be pregnant 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 9:19 AM
Jamie-

The chances of you being pregnant is very very slim. It would be more likely that you would be pregnant if you and your boyfriend had sex 7 to 14 days after your period. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us