Hello, guest
|
Name: chicksy
[ Original Post ]
Hey, I sent those pics to you. I sent it to your gmail account.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Sep 16th, 2008 6:17 PM
I actually saw them! Thanks for sending them to me.

I can really see the difference in the pictures. I need to get the coconut oil (Organic right?) I'll be stopping by the grocery store after work. I think i'l just go to the wholefoods aisle.

My Shea Butter came in and It's sooooooooo good. I was surpriised, I can't believe I just got hip to it.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, it seems like I have more time at work than at home, lol.

My camera is broken so I can't take before and after pics :(

Thanks again! 

Name: chicksy | Date: Sep 16th, 2008 7:24 PM
Oh ok, yea that shea butter is great, i need to order some more as well. Yea the organic coconut oil is good but it doesn't have to be if you can't find it. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Sep 17th, 2008 7:19 PM
Random thought, so I brought a jar of Organic Coconut milk...but it doesn't smell like Coconuts? Is that werid? 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Sep 17th, 2008 7:19 PM
*Coconut oil* 

Name: chicksy | Date: Sep 17th, 2008 10:55 PM
lol. i know. it smells nothing like coconut oil, but its really good for a variety of things. 

Name: Randi | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 4:54 PM
I LOVE coconut oil! It's all I use on myself and my kids... Plus, pancakes taste great if you use a little to cook them on.

I walked in on Kaden plopping coconut oil on his head, rubbing it into his hair, arms, legs and face. He saw me, smiled and said "mmmm, that's nice!"
LOL 

Name: chicksy | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 5:30 PM
LOL thats cute Randi! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us