Hello, guest
|
Name: lil_dancer77
[ Original Post ]
Hey just wondering how things are going with you have not seen you on line for a while. Hope Tyler is well and you are enjoying becing a mum. I know your husband has gone back overseas recently? I hope that you are good.

Nikki
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 5:45 AM
damn it i just wrote you a book but bc logged me out and deleted it all so im starting from scratch... one handed i might add since Tyler is sleeping in my lap! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 5:46 AM
hahah 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 5:59 AM
Thanks for wondering about me, well something happened with baby crowd where it would let me log in and view posts but i couldn't comment on them or make my own post, it really sucked it was like that since last Monday!! i was going through baby crowd withdrawals lol!!! but i randomly tried it today, and it worked!! so im back, we are both doing good, Chris was here for only 2 weeks and he left last Monday on the 28th, it was a very sad day, and my days are still really sad, its hard taking care of Tyler all by my self, and missing some one at the same time. but thats life. at Tyler's 2 week appt. he weighed 9 pounds so in 2 weeks hes gained a pound and 2 ounces which is really good, he was 7.14 and the doctor said that he was surprised at how strong he is for being so young, his head control is amazingly strong and so are his legs, he can practically army crawl up our chest on his belly. but im doing ok, im exhausted but im back to my pre pregnancy weight and i just need to work on getting my abs back, as soon as im allowed to go back to the gym im soo there! lol Chris wont be home till some time around November, so Tyler will be around 6 months when he gets home, which is absolutely hear wrenching that hes gonna miss all of that but there is nothing we can do. and about being a mom, umm i dont really feel like one actually! lol but bc is working for me now so ill be online all the time since im addicted to this site and you guys.. you guys help keep me some what sane and pass the time better. but thanks again for wondering about me
~Lauren~ 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 6:01 AM
i don't appreciate that coartney!! lol j/k
i was too busy trying to calm down the screaming baby! lol and that thing took me like 3 hours to type and that was too long so gay bc logged me out lol next time ill be sure to copy it before i send it lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 6:36 AM
i always copy what i write b.c i constantly get logged out for no reason.. lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 6:40 AM
well at least im not the only one, normally i do, but i forgot lol i was rushing before tyler woke up but it was too late he was screaming at that point lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 6:42 AM
well im going to sleep while i can c ya later 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us