Hello, guest
|
Name: ..RoSey..
[ Original Post ]
So... it was my 21st last night and i went clubbing with my boyfriend and some friends while mum babysitted izzy..
the ONE chance i get to go out and do my fav thing... and it SUCKED.... i am such a party pooper these days.. i just wanted to come home at 11pm LOL..... it just isnt fun anymore... i missed isabelle too much and got tired and drunk too easily lol..
oh dear.. im such a nana =P
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lola | Date: Sep 1st, 2007 10:50 PM
That's mostly the reason I'm nervous about the first time I go out again. Lol!!

I think I'll be leavin' it 'til new year XD 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Sep 2nd, 2007 12:53 AM
yeh i was hell nervous about it..... i wouldnt just hand ger off to anyone to babysit either.. i will only let my mum look after her lol. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 2nd, 2007 1:23 AM
LOL rosey, i haven't had a drink in soo long , its been over a year, and normally i can hold my own pretty good, but i bet 2 rum and cokes and ill be lit !!! hahahah 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Sep 2nd, 2007 1:27 AM
oh you have no idea.. i drank properly for the 1st time last night.. and it took me about a glass of wine to get drunk............. its rediculas lol i was absolutely wasted last night !! 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Sep 2nd, 2007 1:52 AM
Sorry your birthday outing wasn't very fun. Look at the bright side... you got drunk for cheap! On my 21st I was a nondrinker because my ex and I just never really drank. Well for some reason after taking bc pills for so long they started to mess with my stomach. That night (bday night) I had half a drink and went home by 10:30. I was so sick! I had the air blowing in my face and thought I was going to get sick. Needless to say I stopped taking the pill! Next time just get a bottle of wine and a movie and actually enjoy yourself! That's what we normally do (when not pregnant). 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us