Hello, guest
|
Name: amminn55
[ Original Post ]
okay so my best friend's sister is 7 weeks pregnant. Absolutely positive about her dates because she was tyring for 2 years (had a miscarriage last year) and is so up on her cycle. BC of her miscarriage they did a sonogram yesterday, part precaution, part reassurance. Her sonogram showed nothing but a sac, which the doc told her means she's only sizing at 4 weeks. She went and got blood work and the doc said it confirmed that she was only at 4 weeks and she'll probably miscarry. She has more tests tomorrow to see if her levels are going up. My question is, has anyone gone through this that has had good results?!! I'm sorry worried about her.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 1st, 2007 9:34 PM
Haven't been through that, but I thought I knew exactly when I got pregnant and I ended up ovulating and concieving the day before I was suppsed to start my period. Had a sonogram at what was supposed to be 7.5 weeks and I was only 5 weeks. I am now 9 weeks 4 days and everything is good. 

Name: amminn55 | Date: May 1st, 2007 9:37 PM
I hope i hope i hope that's what's going on with her. She has some months she ovulates, and others that she doesn't, so she may have ovulated late. 

Name: halle3 | Date: May 1st, 2007 10:47 PM
I didnt know you could ovulate that late...Do did you get your period?? it doesnt make sense to me. So if you ovulate a couple of days before your period would you still get it??? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us