Hello, guest
|
Name: TARA
[ Original Post ]
Hey, how are you? i havent been on in a while because i was poor tasted for sticking up for you. i used a swear word and they kicked me off for a while i assume. i am having my c section on march the 13th at 7:30 in the morning. i am so nervous. well let me know how you are doing.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jenny to Ann-Marie | Date: Mar 9th, 2006 2:42 PM
Hey ann-marie sorry to hear your still pregnant but the 12th will be here soon. 

Name: Anne-Marie | Date: Mar 9th, 2006 2:50 PM
Well, I thought I would just do a little bit of reasearch on the stuff I have bought today from the herbalist and to my absolute HORROR, every article I have read said I should not be taking this ingredient during pregnancy!! It is called Yunnan Paiyad. Do you know anything about it or find anything on the net that ease my mind? 

Name: Tara | Date: Mar 11th, 2006 7:29 PM
hey, just thought i would let everyone know i had my baby girl on march 9th at 10:09 in the morning. i had a scheduled c section on monday the 13th but my water broke at 7:20 in the morning. my little girls name is kelsey lynn. she weighed 8 pounds 10 oz, and is perfect. the c section wasnt the greatest though. every pain while pregnant is so worth it. my daughter is beautiful. good luck to everyone. 

Name: Sheena | Date: Mar 11th, 2006 11:33 PM
Tara, I am so happy for you, congratulations on your new baby girl. Hopefully I wil have some news soon, I have been having contractions all day- they are about 8 minutes apart now, hopefully we'll be on our way to the hospital soon. I really hope it is not false labor! congrats again 

Name: tara | Date: Mar 12th, 2006 12:33 AM
to sheena, thank you so much. im a little scared right now because kelsey wont eat. she doesnt want my breast milk, or my colostrum right now. if she was hungry, she would let me know though, right? yeah having a little one is the best feeling in the world. i love it 

Name: sonia | Date: Mar 12th, 2006 4:54 AM
TARA
I have four kids and have had two c-sections they were very hard on me both physically and emotionall so if you ever need to talk about that I am here. congradulations on your baby and the breastfeeding thing will work itself out if you don't give up. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us