Hello, guest
|
Name: julie23
[ Original Post ]
Just wondering if any of you who are due really soon have a bunch of fetal movement while haveing a Braxton Hicks contraction?? The reason I am asking is because I'm getting (and have been for weeks now) tightening which feels like BH but everytime I feel it the baby is going nuts in there.... so i'm not sure it's BH maybe it's just pressure from the baby moving??? Jeesh I feel like this is all brand new, 21 months ago I gave birth...LOL
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 9:20 PM
well for about a week now i have been back and forth from the hospital i have been gettin realy terrible BH as you probibly know but when i spoke to my dr he said i was gettin them because the twins were moving so much it could be a bit of both also he said it was because of stress so i dont know if that helps but it could be the baby moving that startin BH contractions hmm if they continue it might b an idea to see a dr. how far are you? 

Name: julie23 | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 9:40 PM
it's not a big deal, I am term now at 37.5 weeks, I was just wondering if it is BH or just movement. My baby is 20 inches long or more now and weighs atleast 8 lbs so that could make his movements feel like alot of pressure to me. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 9:56 PM
yeah well congratulations, im only 26 weeks but i thought i was going into labor earlier 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 10:02 PM
If you're belly it tightening it's probably braxton hicks.. How far apart is it? 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 12:01 AM
hey julie, Ihavent seen you on here for a long time.
I would have been 37.5 weeks as well( but Ihad my little giy at 36)
I had tons of BH all the time and allot more at the end, the day I delieverd my little guy was moveing like crazy all day, when I look back I know something was going on.
WOW your baby is 8lbs already, that is crazy , if you go full term will your baby be 10lbs? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 1:30 AM
i am about 33 weeks and i still dont really feel m y BH contrax, i know thats bad .. i got sent to the hospital b.c the doctor thought i was in labor b.c of them but it just felt like a sharp pain down there to me. and now i dont feel them again lol . but ive noticed when i lay on my sides either of them, he goes absolutely crazy, and i still cant figure out his position, im having an octopus. 

Name: breemichelle | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 3:03 AM
I was under the impression that babies don't move when you're having braxton hicks because your uterus is tightening up and there is no room for them to move. So who knows. I doubt it's anything to worry about. 

Name: julie23 | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 3:23 AM
Hey Connie, congrats on the baby:~)... I'm assumeing that's how big the baby is babycenter.com says that a baby girl at 37 weeks is about 7 lbs and boys tend to be heavier... so I am really not sure. I'll find out oon monday how much progress my body is making , see if I am dialated at all.... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 3:30 AM
julie it really all depends on the baby there are women who go full term and have babies that weigh 6lbs some babies are just small i guess. i was told my kid should be 8 lbs by term. yeh fun times with that. lol 

Name: Meagan | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:42 AM
Braxton Hicks suck ass!...... lol.. I have just been starting to get them again and they are such a pain!.. I just lay down for a while and the go away!.... But I would prefer Braxton hicks over real contractions anyday!..... 

Name: julie23 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 5:36 AM
I think I am just getting a little anxious because I am so close, Tuesday I will be 38 weeks,Connie and Nicole were both due around the same time as me and they had they're babies! Last night I had a few sharp pains, I was able to distinguish the fact that it was false labor tho, the "contractions" were very irregular.... I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I will find out if i'm even dialated at all...knowing me..i'm not!!lol... with my son I wasn't dialated at all then right before my due date it all happened at once, I lost my plug and 4 hrs later was like 1 cm dialated then 12 hrs later was 5 cm...so we'll see I can't wait to find out tho:~) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us