Hello, guest
|
Name: mizzescalante
[ Original Post ]
my inactive pills started sunday morning i skipped sundays because i herd they are just reminder pills and i always remember to take my pills because my cell is set to go off every morning at 8:05am. well saturday night i had unprotected sex and since i started taking the inactive pills monday i have not started at all. the first week i was on the pill (the sunday after my af) was ok and after 7 days of being on it i started to bleed. i was bleeding till like the middle of the 3rd week and then it stopped and then it spotted for the rest of the 3rd week. i was wondering since i was bleeding that whole time should i not be having a af now that i am on the inactive pills or should i be on my af regardless? i am kinda nervous.

3rd day on inactive pills and no af.......
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 2:22 PM
since its your first pack of birth control your body hasnt adjusted to it yet so there is a chance you'll miss your period this month or just have spotting or what not....didnt your birth control come with a piece of paper listing thigs that could happen..did your doctor discuss it with you?? 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 2:34 PM
i just got on birth control to help with my af. when i was on my af i would have to change my tampon & pad every 30 min and at work thats kinda hard for me to do. the bc came with a instruction paper but really didnt read it. i called my dr and told him about the bleeding so he switched me to ortho tricyclen. well to switch i was told to finish the pack of dessogen and then after that pack switch. so this is what i am doing and on my 3rd day of inactive pills still no af. but you are probably right about my body adjusting. thanks danese for answering my question. 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 2:35 PM
It could take up to 3 pill packs to get your body adjusted and back to having a normal AF. I was always told when starting birth control to use another method of protection too (condoms, etc) just to be safe, you may want to think about that since women are very fertile after giving birth! 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 3:50 PM
it will take a while to regulate so don't freak yet. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 4:10 PM
the first 3 weeks we did use protection just not the last day of my active pills and i mean it was late that day. the dr told me to use protection the first pack and after the first pack i will be ok....i finished the first pack saturday and that night i had unprotected sex. so yes we have been using protection. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 4:36 PM
i have a question for every one, when you all were on birth control, did you guys always use other protection like condoms, or did he always pull out, even though you were on birth control? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 4:50 PM
zoey, sometimes. 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 4:51 PM
I only used the birth control before I was pregnant, but once my son was born and I was on the pill again, we used condoms too because we didn't want to get pregnant again immediately.

*I got pregnant while I was on the pill so that's one of the reasons we were being extra careful by using condoms too* 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us