Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
Hi, How is everyone this evening? I'm still hanging in there at 37.4, very ready for the end!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Randi | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:37 PM
hey!

you r sure getting close! i thought you would have had her by now... 

Name: momo | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:38 PM
hello m25...hi Randi....good evening 

Name: Randi | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:39 PM
hey momo. hows it going? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:40 PM
hi randi and momo...nope not yet, I hope soon though! Hows kaden, and how are you feeling? 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:41 PM
mother2five, i'm 38.4 and if you go before me! GRRR Lol 

Name: Randi | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:42 PM
I am feeling ok. Today is the first day i haven;t taken anything for pain. Kaden is good. He is sleeping on my chest right now. The kid never cries so I have been pretty lucky. I guess he feels badly for the last bit of my pregnancy lol. He will not sleep in his own bed though! 

Name: momo | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:43 PM
Its goin well today....i made a lazy day...well i did clean the house 

Name: mother2five | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:44 PM
Not really sounding that way SaRah, my last appt. I was still 1-1 1/2cm and 60% effaced, and yesterday I thought the baby moved up higher rather than lower, but today it feels alot lower again, shes still palatable and not engaged so she will do that I guess untill she locks into my pelvis 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:44 PM
Well i have to go to this check up, i shall be back later..take care guys xoxo 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:45 PM
They dont check to see how effaced or dialated you are in aussie..so i have no idea what i am.

His head was engaged 2 weeks ago..but nothing..he stopped moving for a week..and last night out of no where he started moving around like a ball on fire! So i guess he is going to take his sweet lil ass time in there..hehe. 

Name: momo | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:45 PM
Randi can't believe the blonde hair...its so blonde.... 

Name: mother2five | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:46 PM
Randi take it from me that is a HUGE no no, once you start it's very hard to stop I just got my 4 yr old out of bed w/ me in Aug. and my 2 yr old is still there, I don't care what come hell or high water this baby is sleeping in her bed!!!!!!! 

Name: Randi | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:47 PM
we are trying everything. we have to get up evey 1/2 hour and calm him down though. i think its b/c he slept in my bed at the hospital.
yeah i love his hair!! he looks lik calvin from calvin and hobbes 

Name: momo | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:48 PM
I agree...i found comfort in my 4 year old so sleeping with us when he was younger...it took 2.5 years to get him out...and it was not comforting then...this baby for sure will not sleep with me...Unless you don't mind makeing a couple year commitment 

Name: Randi | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:49 PM
i have had enough after a week 

Name: mother2five | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:49 PM
lol, I know what you mean randi thats how ours all ended up in bed with us in the end, but this time I swear I'm going to find the will power to make her stay, I've heard you get like no sleep for a week or two but in the end that will be worth it for me!! 

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 3:21 AM
hi everyone! 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 3:39 AM
hey tasha, how've you been?? Any signs of your pd. yet? and when is you appt? 

Name: Double_K | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 3:03 PM
I guess I was lucky with my first---she slept w/ me for the first 2-3 months, then went to her own bed fine---but when she was around 11 months she had to have surgery to remove a cyst and I put her back in bed with me. But when it was time to move to a toddler bed she did so fine....just different little personalities I guess. I'll probably have trouble with this one since I had so easy with the first!! :) Good luck guys.... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us