Hello, guest
|
Name: NIKKIS
[ Original Post ]
hey i am on and off this morning im at work but super bored because we arent busy right now! so if youre on lets talk lol.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:13 PM
Hi, I am not pregnant, I have gas, really sore boobs and a sore throat... so am I an honorary preggers chic? It is 4 days past ovulation, I am sure it will be negative again this month. I HATE the 2 week wait arrhhhhhhhhhhhh

I should go to bed, it is 11.11pm here in Australia where I am at the moment in Queensland (that is the state I am in). 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:14 PM
have hope m2b you may still be! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:21 PM
plus i know its going to happen for you! 

Name: Kyra | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:31 PM
You must have patiences of steel m2b!!!! It would drive me crazy waiting too! Although who knows--maybe wishing yourself preggers this time may help!! preggy thoughts headed your way!!! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:45 PM
what no ones on! seriously! i thoght there were some early birds! jenifer where are you! danese i know you're up! 

Name: harper1990 | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:52 PM
yo, yo, YO!
I'm up.,...hhahahhahah! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:54 PM
hey nikki i am up now....i tried to sleep in...but i ended upjust laying in bed 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:59 PM
hey danese! i knew youd be up soon. dont forget to call the psychatrist this morning :) i already have heartburn this morning it sucks 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:00 PM
dont worry i wont forget...hehe...sorry about the heartburn...i dont haveit yet but i am sure it will be here soon for me 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:03 PM
hey nikki did yo know that when you signout of aim your phone number pops up?............i could stalk you lol...but i just wanted to let you know........lol 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:04 PM
lol yeah it doesnt stay away very long anymore. last night when i went to bed, brooke and i were playing a game where id poke her and shed kick me back it was fun :) 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:05 PM
no way! how do i fix that? i never knew it did that! thats really bad 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:12 PM
yeah i dunno how you change it but i just sw it this morning cause i left my convos up from last night and it was there and i was like hmmm maybe she should know....

i loge playing games with gabby shes alotta fun..lol...she still hurts though 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:12 PM
love**** not loge 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:21 PM
well thanks for the heads up ill figure it out when i get home.

brooke still doesnt hurt, but her body makes a hard spot, its neat lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:23 PM
hehe yeah gabby too i think gabby just hurts me because she kicks the same spots OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.....my poor right side and ribs...oh well...maybe brooke wont hurt you....who knows 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:24 PM
maybe except shes probably going to be a 10 pounder and so i think eventually she will start to hurt.

oh oh! megan's 4d ultrasound is today at 11am my time, which i think is 12 your time 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:26 PM
yeah 12 my time...she better pos pics....OHH i finally saw the video of brooke and she is def a cutie!!! why do you think shes going to be 10 lbs? i think gabby is going to be 7-8 lbs... 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:28 PM
she will post pics she promised to.

well i dont know for sure. she probably wont be that big. i was 6.15 and john was 9.13, but people are always saying im so big like people think its time for me to pop now and im like um no! so i dont know myabe she is going to big, i have no idea, as long as she doesnt walk out of my vagina its all good lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:32 PM
HAHAHA could you imagine..."hey mom...which boob should i suck onto?"

hmm maybe brooke with be inbetween what you and john weighed...jonathan weighed like 8lbs and something and i was 9lbs 11 oz..so i was a fatty...jp...but i think gabby will only be 8 lbs at the most because 1st babies are usually smaller (usually) and my little sister was 10 lbs and something..and my brother (hes the 1st ) was 7-8 lbs... 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:33 PM
oh and joathan was the last born from his momma too so he was the biggest of all 4 brothers.... 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:35 PM
oh wow. my sis was 6 somethin i think 6.7 i dont know lol. so we werent that different. johns sister was 9.15 i think. they were both huge.
yeah if a kid can ask for the boob i dont think they should be having it anymore 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:36 PM
same here..that would freak me out 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:37 PM
lol yeah i hear stories about a kid askin for the boob and people always laugh, and im like thats gross lol 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:38 PM
hmm what to talk about im bored this morning so im not really a fountain of conversation 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:39 PM
my mom breast fed us until we were 2...im like ha..shell be lucky to get 6 months.........maybe a year.....but i dunno.. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:39 PM
i dunno......pears? 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:43 PM
Sore boobs, sore boobs, runny runny nose arhhhh.

This is seriously bed time as I have been sitting here doing work, and it is now 12.41am... soon to be 1am :(

Have a good day ladies I am off to bed. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:44 PM
i want to do a year, but i think that is good enough lol
i dont know i just look at my 20 month old niece and cant imagine her nursing. i just think it would be weird. i mean i guess i could still pump after a year, but not nurse... 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:44 PM
Good night M2B...hope you got knocked up........ 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:44 PM
night m2b, i hope you dont have sore boobs for nothing :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us