Hello, guest
|
Name: april
[ Original Post ]
what happens during a miscarriage how does it start i mean does it start like a period or what i need to know now!!!!! please help me i dont know much about being pregnant
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: clk | Date: Nov 10th, 2005 4:19 PM
oh honey if yor bleeding call your doctor or the hospital dont wait 

Name: clk | Date: Nov 10th, 2005 4:20 PM
The most common symptom is vaginal bleeding, which can range from light spotting to heavier than a period. There may be blood clots, or other tissue that is not clearly identifiable. Sometimes a sac-like structure is seen.

Some bleeding is very common during pregnancy, and vaginal bleeding does not always signal a miscarriage has taken place, especially if the bleeding is light and only lasts a short time. Bleeding that is prolonged or heavy, like a period, is more likely to lead to miscarriage.

Often there is cramping, with period-type pains. Some women find that the usual symptoms of pregnancy, such as breast tenderness, feeling sick and having to pass urine more frequently than usual, may stop unexpectedly. 

Name: michelle k | Date: Nov 10th, 2005 4:20 PM
if your experiencing any type of bleeding while pregnant you should proabaly call your doctor right away. I have never had a miscarriage so I am not real sure how or what happens during one. I just dont think bleeding is anything to wait around with call your doc and see what they say. I do know a few people who have had miscarriages though and they all have said the same thing it was very heavy bleding they experienced. wish i could help you more.. good luck hope everything works out for you. 

Name: april | Date: Nov 10th, 2005 4:25 PM
clk thank you for replying i have a appointment @ 230 today its kinda like im just starting my period not bad or nething but im only 7 wks and nornally my period lasts at the most 4 days so im not sure what to do i want to wait till later on my appointment bc im at work this just appened tho when i went to the rest room and im scared bc yesterday for some odd reason i started reading on the miscarriage board and it just really scares me to death and ive been under major stress the past month i just know i cant lose this baby and im scared!!! but ty so much for your reasponse so quick i called a friend and shes going to go to the doctor with me so i dont have to go alone!!! 

Name: heather | Date: Nov 10th, 2005 4:31 PM
when I was pregnant with my son I had my period like normal for two months. some people bleed during their pregnancy and thats normal but if you have pain and heavy bleeding than you should go to your doctor or call 911. but i bled in my pregnancy and it was first, So good luck and my best wishes go out to you april. 

Name: clk | Date: Nov 10th, 2005 4:32 PM
thats great april i hope everything turns out fine 

Name: april | Date: Nov 10th, 2005 4:36 PM
heather i seriously doudt but i would put it past that it would be my period simply bc i missed it last month so im not sure 

Name: Jackie | Date: Nov 10th, 2005 4:48 PM
April --- good luck at your appointment ..... you did the right thing by making an appt so fast.
Keep you thoughts positive and try to avoid stress at all cost. I know its easy to say - but for the sake of your baby try :)
Let us know what the doc says ....... I will be thinking about you !

~ Jackie ~
www.momdad2bee.com 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us