Hello, guest
|
Name: firsttimer
[ Original Post ]
so i am on and i'm bored. and i was wondering if christiansmommy is on and if she went to the doctor today. i have been thinking about you all day
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 2:53 AM
hey, im also on, well on and off...i've been thinking about her too...i hope everything went good for her... 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:08 AM
me too! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:09 AM
i'm sooooo bored 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:15 AM
sorry if i dont reply right away it's cause my son looooves watching king kong on the computer and so every minute or so that he notices it's not on he's like "monkey monkey" so i gotta put it on...im guessing you dont have kids yet; how far along are you?? 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:17 AM
lol, i am 11 weeks. and that is so cute. my neice likes to "compute" as we call it, she is a year and has to sit in your lap and try to type when you are on the computer 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:21 AM
LOL, that's exactly what my son does!!! so when he sees me typing, he wants to join me so i put the movie for a little bit and go online for a little bit, back and forth. He just turned 2 last sat., but ALL DAY LONG he wants to watch the stupid movie!!! IM so tired of it!! LOL.......how's ur pregnancy going? 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:23 AM
i'm doing really great i only vomitted once i was nauseated only until the 9th week. i have heartburn, but who doesnt. aside from that i'm great! 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:26 AM
cool!! When i was pregnant with my son i never threw up but was nauseaus as hell!! i had to quit my job as a phone rep cause i was about to get fired for giving the customers "attitude"...i guess it was the hormones
But hearburn, not to be funny or anything but i NEVER had it...i dont even know how it feels, LOL 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:33 AM
I'm also on, and bored! I don't know yet if I'm pregnant. I'm five days late, had spotting a week and a half early, but the hpt's are still neg. What's with christiansmommy? I just found this site so I don't know anything about anyone here. Is she okay? 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:35 AM
heartburn isnt actually tha bad i just take a couple of tums and everything is fine. plus id rather have it then morning sickness 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:36 AM
christiansmommy's period was almost a month late and she is trying to conceive. then the day before she had a doctors appt to find out why (pg test all neg) her period came. so today would have been then doc visit and we are all concerned about her. 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:37 AM
hi automansgirl!
well christiansmommy's been going through a tough time trying to conceive and she had a dr's appt. today...we were just curious as to how it went for her...
I also dont know if im pregnant or not...i was expecting my pd aroung dec 8th but nothing yet. im so irregular on my periods but im gonna wait to test in about a week.. 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:37 AM
Automans girl- are you from Alabama? 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:38 AM
well i guess you explained a whole lot better than me!! 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:38 AM
Hi ladies! :-) 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:40 AM
lol...i tried. i hope everything works out for you vane. i'm a very regular girl and i just knew i was pg. i tested 4 days early because i wasnt pmsing or anything, and the test was positive. i waited until i was 7 wks and then went to the doctor, and low and behold on the u/s was my beautiful baby blob! 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:40 AM
I hope everything goes okay for her. Well, I hope you are pregnant vane20! I was hoping to suprise my hubby for Christmas, but it looks like I'm not going to find out before then. 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:40 AM
hey karen, how are you tonight? 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:40 AM
Yes, I live near Mobile 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:41 AM
have you had a blood test done yet? 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:41 AM
I saw your post on the map on my new website... I live in Alabama too! 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:41 AM
Hey Nikki 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:43 AM
i wanted to suprise my hubby also, but it's gonna be too early...thanks firsttimer, i wanna be pregnant already, i had a miscarriage in july i was 9 weeks and it happened the day after i had a pap smear. im kinda scared now, i think that when i turn out pregnant im probably gonna wait it out before i go to the dr's 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:43 AM
I haven't had a blood test yet. I'm also very regular and don't feel any pms. I've had some mood swings and a lot of headaches, Very unusual for me. 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:43 AM
okay, so ur nikki and tylersmom is karen. Well im Vanessa, what about you automansgirl? 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:44 AM
I like your dite. I'm pretty new at all this stuff... including trying to get pregnant. My hubby and I just moved here from Indiana a few months ago. It's been hard to get used to, especially for the holidays 

Name: vane20 | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:45 AM
i wish i was regular too, but i never have any idea of when ill get my pd. Its usually about 30 days apart 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:45 AM
I'm Meghan. Nice to meet you all! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:46 AM
well baby dust all around 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:47 AM
nice to meet you meghan. i'm nikki. 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 23rd, 2006 3:48 AM
Hi girls. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us