|
Name: oh_so_excites
[ Original Post ]
who around!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 2:36 PM
meee but again its 430pm here lol and i got spaghetti mmm garlic bread mmm parm cheese haha 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 2:48 PM
haha yummm I wish it was 430pm here!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:15 PM
haha 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:16 PM
shut up I am sooooo hungry right now!! It is my step sons 9th birthday today so we are going out to dinner tonight and to see "the lights before christmas" Our local zoo puts on a huge huge christmal lights displaythat you can walk through. it is really cool. I am jsut looking forward to the food though LOL 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:27 PM
thats cool! i love xmas lights!!! :):) 

Name: connie | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:32 PM
morning ladies. 

Name: connie | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:33 PM
hey Jill- I am going to our zoo too "Zoo Lite", hopefully the weather stays nice.

I am finishing my shopping today,just a few things yeahhhh. 

Name: Marlene | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:38 PM
Morning ladies I am so so so drained this morning i feel like i haven't slept in a couple days not sure why. I haven't started my shoping yet and i don't want to i just want christmas to be over. 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:41 PM
we finished this weekend and I am still feeling the side effects LOL. The weather has been nice here the last few days, but it was very cold this morning so I hope it warms back up a little. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:42 PM
morning connie and marleen! 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:43 PM
i finnished all my shopping this weekend :-) 

Name: Marlene | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:43 PM
Morning excites can't say its a good one but morning anyways lol 

Name: Double_K | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:45 PM
Marlene--you haven't started yet!!!!! eekkk! I would be freaking out! :) I just have a couple people left--hope to get them done before the weekend! 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:46 PM
Oh I forgot I do have to get my parents a gift card to this wine shop that they like, but that is it. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:53 PM
im buying my bro's gift cards to mcdonalds & taco bell haha :) 

Name: Marlene | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 3:57 PM
No i have not done any at all. I am just not in the spirit this year i think it is b/c it has been so warm here in NC the last couple wks. My sister and my mom want me to come home for xmas and i don't feel like riding or driving the 3hrs to get there. I am sure i will get it all done and somthing figured out. But if i don't go i will feel guilty cause i am the baby of 4kids and my mom isn't getting any younger and if something happens and she isn't around next year i will feel really bad. 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 4:06 PM
I know that the drive stinks. I have a busy holiday schedual too and one of the family parites is 2.5 hours away, but it is worth it. Family is what the holidays are about. I ahve a party friday, saturday,sunday, and monday. makes for a hetic break, but my parents are divorced and both re married so at least the 4 families schedual their parties on different days so we can attend all 4. sometimes I wish they didn't though and we could jsut go to one every other year or something LOL 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 4:11 PM
LOL! But that's nice that they do that so you can attend them all. I LOVE holiday parties :) 

Name: Marlene | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 4:26 PM
ME TOO ME TOO!!! I wanna go home and go back to bed too. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 4:28 PM
I'd like to go back to bed too! Lets all just sleep right where we are!! :-) 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 4:39 PM
No sleeping ladies !!!!!!! :) 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 4:48 PM
okk jill :) 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 4:50 PM
Even though I my eyes are getting heavy as we speak LOL 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 4:59 PM
hah yeah i know what you mean. i just keep thinking about LUNCH time haha 

Name: nicole miller | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 5:02 PM
Good morning everyone. I just got back from an early morning AA meeting - and did some laundry and dishes.... I finally wised up and did them BEFORE I get myself glued to the computer. lol. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 5:11 PM
good idea getting the chores done before!! How's Paul and the kiddos? 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 5:15 PM
Hi, How is everyone doing? 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 5:19 PM
i am good and bored and ready for lunch! 

Name: nicole miller | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 5:22 PM
He's good. At work of course - but he just called me a little bit ago to say hello and wish me a good day.

The kids are good, as well. I took Brittani to get her hair cut yesterday, and Brandon spent the day playing video games with his dad. (Sunday is our day with them).

Now we're just getting ready for Christmas - which is Saturday for us. The kids have a huge family on their mother's side and so we don't ever ask for holidays with them. Paul doesn't have a single relative and I just have my parents and two brothers (one of which lives on the other side of the country, and the other never shows up for anything).... so it wouldn't really be fair. My mother isn't even in town for Christmas this year - so basically it's just Paul, my dad, and I.

It will be nice next year to have Joshua here, because then we'll get to play santa and actually do something ON Christmas for at least one of the children. Even more so in the following years when he'll be old enough to understand. 

Name: Sarah M | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 5:29 PM
IM HERE after my long break..... Been REALLY busy 

Name: Marlene | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 5:30 PM
Now yall got me hungry talking bout lunch. What is everybody having today? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us