|
Name: Coartney
[ Original Post ]
anyone else wanna throw something
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: missmara | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:29 PM
Hey Coartney! How's it going? I haven't been on in forever. I hate this new layout... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:32 PM
metoooo..its going, working nights..brady just threw up all over me, down my back, covering the computer chair. i dont get it. he slept 8 hours, i feed him the nrmal 5 oz and he burpsthe last time and alll over me 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:32 PM
how the hell r u lol 

Name: missmara | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:33 PM
That sucks. Sophie's been pukey lately too. She's thrown up on my mil about 4 times since she's been here! 

Name: missmara | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:35 PM
Haha - I'm good, tired of course. Zoe went on a feeding frenzy last night and Sophie woke up at 6am:( 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:35 PM
lol ..this was like a puddle!.. he yacks like that and it smells nasty.. hes asleep on me again though 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:35 PM
ouch im sorry! that ..sucks 

Name: missmara | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:41 PM
EWWWW! Wait until he's older and drinking milk. The stench is beyond nasty! 

Name: missmara | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:43 PM
I gotta go deal with some insurance paperwork. I'll try to pop on later. Nice visiting with you:) I miss chatting on here. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:44 PM
bye hun.. yeh soy dont smell too great 

Name: connie | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:52 PM
hey ladies,
X is sleeping so I have time to chat, he is sleeping around 5-6hrs, I was thinking of giving formula at night so he will sleep more. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 3:55 PM
hey connie 

Name: connie | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 4:07 PM
hey coart, I just sent you a email, this forum was crashing on me. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 4:24 PM
yeh same here, let me check it. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 4:28 PM
hey ladies! im on! brookes asleep right now. she threw up really bad last night, like it came out her nose and my mom had to suck it out! i was in tears 

Name: scottysgirl0620 | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 4:36 PM
sheridan used to throw up alot like that when i would burp her(it would come out her nose as well)..now i just sit her up on my lap after she eats and a few minutes later she will burp by herself...no more puking ...i mean she will every once in a while ..but not everytime...saves on alot of laundry..lol 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 4:38 PM
that was the first time she has thrown up 

Name: scottysgirl0620 | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 4:52 PM
everytime sheridan would throw up it would come out her nose ..no matter how much it was 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:06 PM
nikki its normal, she may have had a gas bubble, ate too, or too quick. braden was doing it, i was terrified to even feed him esp. after the NICU incident, i would just cry and cry. thats another reason why i bottle feed so i can see how much he is getting 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:09 PM
too much,..im slow 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:12 PM
it was just scary. now i feed her an ounce then burp, then feed the rest if she wants it. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:14 PM
i burp him every ounce. but he eats almost 5-6oz at a time. but i try to ait a couple mins in between each ounce let him make surehe still wants it. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:17 PM
its just hard, right now she barely eats enough 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:23 PM
well you have to remember she was early, her tummy is probably smaller than normal, not saying shes defective, but she knows when she is hungry/full. dont worry things will get into pattern 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:28 PM
coartney, do you think hes eating too much, and thats why hes puking all the time?

ohh and about the milk comming out the nose i was feeding Tyler in the car b/c Chris and i had to go some where, and i grabbed the stage 2 nipple by accident and i was joking with Chris saying daddy better slow down around these curves or hes gonna make you sick... let than 30 seconds later he was puking from both nostrils and his mouth all at once, he sucked down almost the whole bottle that was5oz in less than 5 min, i felt so bad for him, he was beyond full, and he wasn't even 2 weeks so 2-3 ounces makes him full... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:45 PM
no he spits up when he burps. and sometimes when its a huge burp alot more comes up. he can let them rip from both his ass and his mouth.. the spitting up though, i ws told is normal, its mainly in the morning, like that one feeding he does it, and usually like once every 2 weeks is it alot like that. he just eats too quickly/and or he does eat too much but he never stops himself. brat likes to make me scared 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 5:54 PM
haha lol ya Tyler has been a pill lately! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 6:02 PM
i just worry, i guess it is hard not to 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 15th, 2007 6:32 PM
yeah i still freak out nikki, its okay :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us