Hello, guest
|
Name: oh_so_excites
[ Original Post ]
it seems a little early for my ribs to start hurting, im 21 weeks today and when i sit for long periods of time under my rib cage starts really hurting...any one know whats up?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: SaRaH | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 10:56 PM
Well my ribs starting hurting around then! it was on the right side..it was like he was sitting in there. So i dont think its THAT early..if 1 or more people can experience it. 

Name: momo | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 10:56 PM
Not its becasue all your organs are starting to be pushed up and so your ribcage has to expand for that...I have the same problem, though I am 30 wks...mine did start about 24...its not to early though...your ribs could expand 1/2 their size..so be prepared 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 10:59 PM
HALF THERE SIZE! YIKES!! :-O 

Name: momo | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:04 PM
and really while yoiur ribs may shrink..they may not return to original size...but take that inconsideration for you whole body too... 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:04 PM
Lol oh_so_excites , that is my BIGGEST complaint about being pregnant.
My ribs are killing me! and it goes around to your back aswell. Its been pretty much non-stop for me..

Do you know what sex your having? Are you carrying high? 

Name: Gayathri | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:07 PM
i have a diff problem though .. the pain starts from the lower back in a V Shape goes and hits my head . I dont know if its wierd or its a normal pain. 

Name: nicole miller | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 11:25 PM
That's a tad early, but not really. I think mine started hurting around 23-24. There are muscles right in that area that actually tear to accomodate... so it is going to be tender.

Sorry to say - but it does only get worse, lol. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 2:37 PM
It's a girl and when they did the u/s a week ago she was up pretty high. So i'm pretty sure im carrying high! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us