Hello, guest
|
Name: zoey9810
[ Original Post ]
i jsut went to the bathroom, and im spotting, is that normal, im 21 weeks, and i was cramping all night lastnigh and still feel kindof crampy?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 5:54 PM
you need to call your doctor or go to the er asap. i am 23 wks and my doc told me if there was any spotting to go to the er...

let us kno what happens 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 5:57 PM
iwill as soon as i find out 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:02 PM
I dont even think my dr is open, im getting so nervous now 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:06 PM
the Dr. is going to call me, so i will see what she says 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:07 PM
maybe you should just go to the er?] 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:10 PM
she just called me back and said to stay off my feet, and to drink lots of water, and if it increases or if it strts showing up in my underwear then to call her back. i just had a dr appt on wed and she said she reviewed my ultra sound and every thing was normal 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:15 PM
oh hmm i see. i guess all docs are different. i am sure you are good then.... 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:15 PM
are you still nervous? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:19 PM
ym reading my book and it asys therecan be lots of causes for bleeding but the only on that really fits me is this one. Other possible causes of Bleeding Occasionally the uterine lining may tear, causing heavy bleeding as a cut might, there may also be crampy pain involved due to the accumulation of blood near the cervex. bed rest will usually allow the cut to heal.

but im not exactly sure if this is it. is only when i urinate, but it hasnt showed up in my underwher yet,
sorry guys this is gross! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:20 PM
ya, and im nervous to tell chris, because he worries so much and i just got of the phone with him and hes laying down for the night because hes got to get up at 4 in the morning 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:22 PM
gross but you have to tell someone. at least we can understand! well you need to go lay down on the couch or bed and rest. watch tv stay off your feet. let whatever is bleeding heal!

and i think you should tell chris, he might be worried but you already tt the doc and she told you what to do. he might be upset if you dont tell him. i know my b/f would be...hes wayy over protective of me and the baby! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:26 PM
ya he would hes that type of guy well im gonna go lay down i guess! i watch so TV. thanks for the help :) ill let you know how every thing goes
~Lauren~ 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 6:45 PM
okay take it easy! hope things go well!
-whittni 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 8:20 PM
well i think im fine, i feel normal, and i went pee a few more times and just now it was normal, lol chris is freaking out and now cant sleep, and so is his room mate, lol when i was on the phone with him i could hear brian in the background saying "is she ok!" but im gonna stay off my feet fo the rest of the day, i got most of my running around done,... except give the dog a bath lol, and man does he need it, but he will have to wait! lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us