Hello, guest
|
Name: Jessicacomstock
[ Original Post ]
all teens i know that alot of teens that are pg. which i'm 17 years old have been getting alot of people saying that u are 2 yung to take care of babys.people are dead Wrong because it just depends on how you handle things.my cousin was 15 with 2 kids and she did wonderful.my sister was 17 when she had her son and he had to ahve surg. on his large intestine and only has 20% of it and she did wonderful.my mom and grandma had children yung also.also people say that u can barley take care of your selh thats a bunch of crap because i was kicked out on my own at 16 years old i'v had no help from my family no job and i did wonderful i got a job and had a place to live.i'v had to learn to take care of my shelf at a very yung age because my mom worked alot and my dad left us kids at the house alone so he could drink with his friends at the bar.so just remember you can do it!!!!! don't let anyone tell u diffrent.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: harper1990 | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 7:34 PM
I was 16 when I had my daughter in October. I'm 17 now and its definately NOT easy. I was tormented all through my pregnancy, because everyone thought I was a slut for having sex at 15. You will do just fine as a mother. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 7:38 PM
I know a girl who is 20 with three kids and is pregnant with her fourth. I can't imagine!

Being a parent at any age is challenging but being a teenage mother is even more difficult.

I'm 22 pregnant with my first and i KNOW its going to be hard. I can't even think about what it would be like to be 15,16,17 and a mother. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 7:39 PM
As long as you take care of your own business you and your child will be fine!

P.S. The girl with 3 kids and pregnant with her 4th at 20. She's taking care of business and when i see her i tell her ALL the time "You are doing the damn thing. Take care of yours" and she responds "That's what I'm doing" 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 10:20 PM
I don't care how old you are as long as my tax dollars aren't paying for you to pop out kids and collect money from the government. That's the only thing that pisses me off about young moms. 

Name: summadaiz | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 10:31 PM
I didn't say that... 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 11:59 PM
Was that a bad thing to say? Not that I care haha - it's true. But it sounds like this girl has a job, although what kind of job can a 17 year old get that would pay enough for a baby and provide good insurance? Unless you're not single of course... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 12:01 AM
at 17 i was in college and working as a mechanic tech for 11$ an hour 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 12:04 AM
Well - for $11 an hour, I suppose it could be done, but it would tough. What do you think - now that you're a mom? Could you do it on $11 an hour? I think about how much we spend on diapers, food, clothes, safety items like car seats etc. plus copays. And Sophie has had to go to the hospital several times- our ER copay is $300 and we have really good insurance. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 12:06 AM
well we have military insurance.. they cover just about everything i pay 3$ for prescriptions. no hospital co pay. my whole delivery i paid 12$ out of pocket lol .. but u think scott makes about 2k a month in the military. sooo 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 12:14 AM
Oy - insurance is such a racket! It seems like every year my husband's company changes insurance plans. Now we have Aetna, and it's been good, but the copays are killer. This is the first year that we have been using a flex spending account and it's almost maxed out already from all of our ER and doctor copays! I have no idea what we'll be spending on the labor/delivery this time. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us