Hello, guest
|
Name: Kristy84
[ Original Post ]
Hey ladies...anyone being a night owl? I'm sitting here realxing w/ the family...harper's still up but grandma's taking care of her...how r y'all doing?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:23 AM
looks like just me and you... its so dead. 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:24 AM
it's always been that way on weekends..I'v been drinking some wine and enjoying the weekend..what about u? 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:25 AM
lucky you lol. i just woke up.. im so bored these days.. i just sleep all day lol. make the days go faster. not really a good habit to get into.. but i wont be able to do that when isabelle is born :P 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:29 AM
yeah you will..newborns sleep all time...it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be...my little girl sleeps until 12pm evryday and goes to bed at 10pm... 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:31 AM
wow =| you have it real good!! 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:32 AM
you just have to get them on a schedule...for the 1st 8 weeks of her life she never slept but then she got meds and shes fine...how far along r u again? 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:34 AM
31 weeks.. still a lil bit to go.. but you never know... babies choose to come at any time! 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:38 AM
I remember when I was 31 weeks it seemed like it was going to be an eternity until she came, but now she's here and i so want another one:) so you're naming her isabelle..what's going to be her middle name...if I have anotehr girl it will be Josslynn and boy Hayden 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:42 AM
i dont feel like its going to be an eternity...i just know i dont have enough time to get everything i need before she comes.. i still have to move house cause were only living in a 1 bedroom! 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:46 AM
i have started to get really weird vivid dreams aswell.. i just cant get the same dream AWAY!! keep dreaming that i give birth.. ( but i dont see her ) and she has to stay in the hospital for some reason. anyways.. i try make my way to the hospital where she is.. and i have all this trouble getting there.. when i finally do get there.. my baby ends up being a big brown rabbit.. what the hell is that all about!! Weird.. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 5:47 AM
hey kristy 

Name: proudmomjen | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 6:38 AM
I never seem to be able to sleep when I have the chance. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us