Hello, guest
|
Name: natilly50
[ Original Post ]
my last ultrasound was fine but i have 3 weeks until 20 weeks scan I just wanted to no what are the chances of me miscarrying this far along? and i am worried that i will go to the scan and there will b no heartbeat
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:42 PM
what makes you worry about this? 

Name: natilly50 | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:44 PM
i dont no i am just very worried as i hear about people miscarrying and i am scared ill go to the scan and have no heartbeat 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:46 PM
oh dont worry all should be fine...i understand worrying..cause we all do it..but its unecessary and i know its a scary thing cause i am 30 weeks and im always worried about a still birth but try to put it out of your mind because it will only make things worse...just try to look forward to finding out whether you have pink or blue...lol 

Name: natilly50 | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:49 PM
lol thanks thats if the little one will show me lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:50 PM
well i heard to drink some mountain dew before going so the little one is very active 

Name: natilly50 | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:51 PM
whats mountain dew? im from uk 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:54 PM
The chances are slim. More than likely it won't happen. It happened to my sister-in-law at 19 weeks, but she was always high risk. They later found out that she has killer embryo cells. I would say that if you aren't high risk you should have no worries. Your baby is going to be wonderful! I think we all go through phases where one appt is fine, but we do nothing but worry about the next. You will get to find out what sex your little one is and you will see that everything is perfect! 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:55 PM
It basically a yellow energy drink 

Name: natilly50 | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:56 PM
oh ok
so if i drink an evergy drink it will b better? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 2:58 PM
no an energy drink has too much caffeine...but something with caffeine in it..maybe a coke...you have coca cola right...? 

Name: natilly50 | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 3:00 PM
yes i'll have a can of coke before thnx for all ur help i feel much better xx 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 3:00 PM
Or drink something cold 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 3:01 PM
oh yeah ice water gets them jumping too...or orange juice 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 3:03 PM
SO DO CANDY BARS, LOL 

Name: X-Amber-X | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 3:24 PM
i am sure that everything will be ok ! dont stress yourself out by worrying about it, i tottally understand how you are feeling though i am now 34 weeks and i am petrified that the baby will be still born or ill or something but i was a total nervous wreck when i went to my 12 week and 20 scans the best thing you can do is try and stay calm good luck xxx ps where in the uk are you 

Name: natilly50 | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 4:32 PM
im in manchester 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us