Hello, guest
|
Name: krazykaseyusaf
[ Original Post ]
i'm 19 and have been suffering with my ED for 6 years. i'm 5'4 and wieght 100lbs i need help i hate food i hate the smell of it. the worst part is that after i eat i fell a need to punish myself so i cut myself. i'm not suicidile i just think i need to punish myself because i gave in to my hunger. i really need someone i can talk to and i can't get profesional help because i'm in the airforce and would be kicked out if i admit that i have a "mental disorder." PLEASE HELP!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: victoria101 | Date: Dec 8th, 2006 10:15 PM
Well Hun... I am suffering in some of the same ways...If you wanna talk just email me Hailey [email protected] 

Name: kb3lzh13 | Date: Dec 8th, 2006 10:42 PM
Ok well when you drink water add some weight gainer but onlyenough to make you gain a little 

Name: Saleen | Date: Dec 10th, 2006 6:13 AM
wow your in a hard situation, I do understand the need to lose weight and the punishment thing, I use different tactics in punishment, I withdrawl from family and friends, and lose all communication with people until i feel better, I dont think I would have the Balls to cut myself in hopes that one day when i lose the weight and struggle to keep it off i would have a nice body for people to see where all my hard work and self punishment payed off. We can talk if you would like my email is [email protected] 

Name: love to love | Date: Dec 10th, 2006 2:44 PM
im sorry about your eating disorder.
There are reasons why the armed forces dont like having people with 'mental disorders' they are NOT functioning with 100% of all their faculties...IT IS UNSAFE FOR ALL OTHER PEOPLE TO HAVE YOU AROUND!!! 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Dec 10th, 2006 10:10 PM
Try and see your doctor! 

Name: ally murphy | Date: Dec 11th, 2006 10:57 AM
I understand you are in a very hard position.
Try the weight gain in a drink coz that way you wont feel like you are eating.

Post stuff on this site and we will try our best to help you.

xx 

Name: Shannx | Date: Dec 11th, 2006 8:45 PM
well if you carry on like this your going to die.. i know you dont want to hear that.. but think of all the amazing people youd leave behind!! And the life you have ahead of you.. i know at the moment you dont care and you just want to be thin because you think youre fat.. and as youve been doing it for so long aswell it will be alot harder to stop! But you can.. if you belive in yourself.. its easier said than done.. but trust me.. it CAN be done!! 

Name: krazykaseyusaf | Date: Dec 16th, 2006 10:07 PM
i know that what i am doing is unhealthy but i part of me is afraid to stop because i think i will become fat 

Name: Sharmaynefaye | Date: Dec 16th, 2006 10:36 PM
I am bulimic and I have been for four years.. Now is the first time I have had the strength or even wanted to stop.. What did this for me was my boyfriend, Ryan. I was finally able to admit it to him because we want to get married and all I could think of was me dieing before during or after from cardiac arrest or heart attack... I think what would help you is to find a factor... Something worth quiting for. Your parents(which didnt work for me), kids(which I dont have), a boyfriend or girlfriend.. Someone you really love, brother or sister maybe...... I told my boyfriend and it made me want to quit but that doesnt mean I have... I strugle emensly.. When he makes me mad I binge and purge... You should maybe start by just eating fruits and vegetabls...Just drink protien drinks at first, that will make you healthier and start to get your stomach ready for real food..... I am also afraid to stop my ED because of fear of fatness but, hang in there!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us