Hello, guest
|
Name: starving 4 perfection..
[ Original Post ]
hey my name is ashlea and i am really struggling ihave ana and i am being put into a hospital things at home dont seem to be going good right now alot of fighting and ppl starting fights with my mom and i dont no what to do to help her, she is not feelin to good and has massive headaches but ppl keep treating her like crap... i just wanna let everything with my eating take over and let me die slowly.. i feel like crap.. i can feel that ppl in this house love my lil sis alot more i mean they joke with her and than when i go in it is all serious and things i hate it... but there is also the fact that iwas supposed to see my dietitian today and i could not because my mom came in my room crying becuase of what is going on and her massive headache.. so i said ok... my bf is treating me like crap.... i feel totally lost and that i am alone, as well as the fact that i feel like i am living a nightmare....
sorry for ranting.. but i feel like letting my ana take over so i dont have to be here anymore and i wanted to no if someone can help me fight this urge please.... :(
thank you
starving 4 perfection
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: starving4alife | Date: Sep 21st, 2007 1:07 PM
i know exactly how u feel do u have any friends that r suportive of u if so talk to them go to a councler what i did to stop the purging was i would sit in my room and write how i felt wrote down when i wanted to purge and why it helped me alot and u can take it with u to see your dr and then they will know how u have felt all week or so 

Name: starving 4 perfection.. | Date: Sep 24th, 2007 12:53 AM
i have a dieitian... but i mean she was on holisdays i see her on tuesday.. i wanna escape from this world and go to a better place... that no one can hurt me and hinder me....
lea 

Name: cherisalorraine | Date: Sep 24th, 2007 12:59 AM
sweety ive been waiting for you to write me. im worried about you. Please go to the doctor tomorrow or call a help line i dont know any in your area but im sure if you look in the phone book you can find one. you have my phone number call me or email me. i want to help you but you cant walk away from me. 

Name: cherisalorraine | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 1:06 PM
ashlea you deserve the world and you had a minor set back . you want things to be good and you will strive for it. you need to check yourself in for some treatment if you are able to . you are in my heart. you come here and try to save other people because you know the teuth of the disease im crying right now because i am so worried about you and i want you to be able to be happy please contact me you have my phone number call me any time day or night i will talk to you. you have the world at your feet and i want you to be able to heve it. you can get back to 100lbs and you can get over that hump also. please take my help i know that i cant be there to hold your hand but i will offer as much support as possible from where i am at. have you considered moving to a place where you can get more support than where you are right now? i want you to get better 

Name: cherisalorraine | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 1:07 PM
have you gone to the doctor yet? 

Name: kamala | Date: Sep 30th, 2007 7:40 AM
Ashlea how dare u accuse me of being wrong. I've starved myself dozens of times & all it does is makes me lose wt. How many ppl would gain from starving themselves? That's a load of crap you're on about! 

Name: CutsBruises | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 12:47 PM
aww bless ya darlin, i feel for you it must be so hard wonting to take care of your mum and look after yourself at the same time, this may sound selfish but ut yourself first your ed can kill you and can ruin your life. there is a better place for you out there and its not killing yourself or letting ur ed take over and that place is on the recovery road when your getting better. take up cherisalorraines help pls she sounds like she really cares, why dont you lift the some of the burdon on someone else it sounds like your trying to carry the world on your shoulders and you cant, let some of it off, tell someone talk to someone you trust about this.
Kamala lea wants to stop starving herself and become healthier again, so please shh. 

Name: starving 4 perfection.. | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 5:44 PM
and she was not talking to you karmela so keep your mouth shut she was talking to me so stick your nose where it actually beliongs...
thanks cherisalorraine and cutsbruises.... for your support,,,,,
lea 

Name: Burn4Me, | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 6:44 PM
im a guy btw lol, jst a very cute one ;D kamala or w.e just shutup n go away.. no1 here wonts to read what you say your a waste of time 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us