Hello, guest
|
Name: ~Rachael
[ Original Post ]
I am 13 and pregnant my boyfrined just left me and I am goin through some mager crap!I'm so scared I donno what to do! Its a scary position for me to be in write now and I mean scary situation I wanna keep the baby but what will I tell him/ her! It would be so hard her dad wont even be there for him gosh hes 15 and he aint even matur enough for a baby gosh im probabley more matur then him! and thats SAD! well someone please help! If you really wanna talk to me send me an E-mail at [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: WOW!! | Date: May 9th, 2006 12:03 AM
Rachel i am 11 and i no sum 1 that was in 5th grade and had a baby. I f ur mom is willing maybe she is willing to take care of the baby then u can when ur homwork is done or what ever.Just think if ur boyfriend isnt goin to be the dad then how needs him anyway u can do it I beleve in u. 

Name: Lisa | Date: May 11th, 2006 6:00 PM
Well sweetpea,it looks like you've chosen the hard way in life.This is what happens when babies have babies.He's 15 and you're 13,did you really think things would work out?Have an abortion or give the baby up and take your childhood back before it's gone forever.Learn a lesson for a change.You're 13!You are still a child yourself.Why do you kids insist on making life harder than it has to be for yourselves?You have no business having sex at your age,wait until you're a grown-up before you do it again.I highly doubt your parents want to provide for your baby.But then again if they were doing their job in the first place then you wouldn't be in this predicament to begin with now would you? 

Name: chris | Date: Jun 17th, 2006 11:05 AM
im 16 and my girlfriend is 14 pregnant and fixen to be presured into aborting the child that me and want what should i do i can speak to her or anyting please help i love her and i want me and her to hve it im me at [email protected] or text to 8179650218
and im sorry your childs fathe is an idiot 

Name: chris | Date: Jun 17th, 2006 11:07 AM
cant talk to her 

Name: 333 | Date: Jun 19th, 2006 1:06 AM
dont get an abortion you will regret it later. your boyfriend should DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get someone pregnant you should admit to what you've done, and then grow up and be a father to your child, no matter how young you are. 

Name: Tiffany | Date: Jun 19th, 2006 5:09 AM
You know Im 19 and have 2 kids fixin to turn 3 & 1 i had my first at 16 but I love them more than ne thing in the world 

Name: Philipa | Date: Jun 20th, 2006 8:50 AM
You shouldnt do an abortion. I stayed pregnant at 14 (nove hav 18) and I had tree twins (all girls), I also thinked asbou doing an abortion...but now...they are all in my life. 

Name: ShelbeLynn15 | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 7:20 PM
Hey my name is shelbe i am 15 and i am doing a research paper on teen pregnancy could you answer a few ?'s. everything will be keep confindential if you would like. thanks shelbe 

Name: svetthew | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 12:41 AM
MY FRIEND'S MOM GOT RAPED WHEN SHE WAS 15, AND SHE ENDED UP WITH HER AND HER FATHER LEFT THEM BEFORE SHE WAS BORN =( 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us