Hello, guest
|
Name: Ash
[ Original Post ]
Yes, I know that I am just another pregnant teen...
I am 17 and I am due September 23 with twins (that will be 37 weeksm not 40).. So currently I am almost 18 weeks...
I am single, although I do have some support from my friends... I am basically just looking for advice and friendship from people who are or have been in my situation..
I don't want to be criticised for my bad choices as everyone makes mistakes, and I am taking responsiblity for that now..
I love my unborn babies more than anything in this world and I would do anything for them..
I'm just looking for someone to talk to as I am feeling quite lonely with this pregnancy..
Feel free to add me to
MSN: [email protected] /or/
Yahoo: [email protected]
I suffered from depression and things related to that for a while too, and I was just wondering if anyone knew how that could affect my pregnancy..
Thanks..
~Ash~
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Chloe | Date: May 12th, 2006 2:32 AM
Hi Ash, How you feeling congratulations on the twins, Im 19 and 31 weeks pregnant , Im here if you want to chat. or msn me on [email protected] just wondering if you new what you were having boys or girls or both. 

Name: Ash | Date: May 13th, 2006 7:15 AM
Thankyou... I find out at my 20 week ultrasound the sex of my babies... Congrats on your pregnancy! Not much longer to go! You must be so excited! 

Name: Dominique moore | Date: Oct 15th, 2010 11:39 PM
Am not pregnant, am not going to put you down, never had a child of my own. I would like to be your friend. Would that be ok with you? Here is my number you can call me anytime at 6014835299 or email me at [email protected] if you need to talk. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us