Hello, guest
|
Name: SaRaH
[ Original Post ]
I dont know, i guess im just tired..i just feel so tired and miserable today.

All the crap started in other forums really bothered me and started crying for no reason..and it just brought up old hurt feeligs with brandon.
I really dont need this crap..i havent had support anywhere..i did come on here to get it, but i always just seem to get people to attack me, which normally wouldnt worry me im a strong person.

I just guess being pregnant with the extra hormones and the extra crap ive coped with of recent just pushes me over the edge.
Really just pisses me off im crying about a bunch of stupid pregnant woman in due date ganging up on me.
I just really miss brandon :( and i wish my life hadnt turned out like this its a real fucking mess..and im not as strong as i would like to come across as.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Dec 1st, 2006 11:02 PM
SARAH!!! Don't listen to anyone on this forum who is going to put you down, they just aren't worth the time the effort or your tears! Your an awesome person and you have done so well to get this far along your pregnancy and the light at the tunnel is only a few weeks away! You are going to be fine. Your life is not a mess its just going to take a turn in a different direction. If you really think about it, its really exciting. You can make this such a wonderful experience which i know that you will! Look how much you have sacficed so far for your little man, and what you have done for him so far and he is not here yet, the pics you sent me of his room are amazing, he will love it! You have been there for me through my bad days and i am determined to stick by you through yours, i know the bad days suck, but just think it is the pregnancy hormones and in a couple of days hopefully you will feel better! Nothing is forever and time will make you feel heaps better, isn't that what you told me!!!!! Chin up beautiful girl, you are going to be fine and you are going to make a wonderful mum to your little boy, you are strong, but we cant all stand tall forever, thats what makes us human! We are allowed to bend or break a little at times! Don't you listen to anyone who is negative becasue being negative wont solve anything. So lets pick ya up and start getting excited about your little man coming to greet you really soon! 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Dec 1st, 2006 11:18 PM
Yeah but there is people on here that think your great. Who the hell is Lynne? Some Sybil wannabe!

Stay on here, and if you think a post is going to be upsetting, dont read it. But hey, I can understand if you want time out because you miss your guy.. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us