Hello, guest
|
Name: jennet
[ Original Post ]
I Am Pregnant And I Need A Family To Adopt The Baby,so if you are interested in adopting of which i can't take care of.and i can't abandon the Baby or kill the baby.i will prefer a humble family that will help me to adopt the baby from me.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: juliana | Date: Jan 2nd, 2009 4:00 AM
i admire you for adopting rather than getting an abortion. It was a very courageous step to realize that not every one is in a position to take care of a baby.. but wont you ever wonder wen ur walking down the street " where is the baby that i gave up?" one day will you regret doing it? i know this lady who gave up her child as a teen mother and to this day she regrets it because she lost a part of her self that she created.. God blessed her with a baby and she gave it away. Well i wish you good luck in finding your non biological parents to your un born baby. i hope that you wont regret your decision : ) 

Name: mcfohjem | Date: Jan 2nd, 2009 12:26 PM
hi i saw your advert and must say we are very sorry for your present situation. i and my husband are marriage today for 8years and have not gotten a child so we saw your ad and much wanted to contact you so if there is any think we can do just let us know. 

Name: babybemine | Date: Jan 14th, 2009 11:29 AM
hey everyone im a teen that wants to adopt a baby so if you are intrested please write to me on here i have my own blog called TEENS PLEASE HELP ME it is in the due date bit also in adoption and this one bit please check it out thank you x 

Name: Tammie | Date: Feb 24th, 2009 3:29 AM
Im sorry about your situation my husband and I are looking to adopt. We cant have children and we would love to talk with you. If you have not found a family please feel free to email me [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us