Hello, guest
|
Name: noob
[ Original Post ]
I am a 21 year old dad and i have a 1 year old girl. when my daughter was about 2 months me and the babys mother split up and i was getting the baby every weekend after that until my baby was 5 months old. The babys momma cut me off at 5 months because we went to court for child support and while there my lawyer asked for a blood test. So after that my babys mom went around telling everyone i denied my baby and all that but without going into alot of detail about that we recently just got done with custody court and i got every other weekend visitation overnight for friday night and saturday night. My baby was 11 months old the first weekend i got her back. I have had her for two weekends since visitation was set and my baby does not remember me much and is hesitant with me. My big question is what is the best way rebuild my relationship with my currently 1 year old daughter when i only get to see her every other weekend?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Caitlin | Date: Oct 14th, 2009 4:24 PM
Hey do you have MSN or Facebook to have a chat on? 

Name: noob | Date: Oct 15th, 2009 5:10 AM
yea i have a facebook. what is your username or facebook url and i will send you a message. i would appreciate the chat. 

Name: darkrifter | Date: Oct 17th, 2009 6:40 AM
Time passes all of us faster than anything we know the only thing u can do in your current state is to obtain a basis 1.house 2. job 3. spare time
making and impact on your daughters life requires plenty of time and effort. In time u will see how her habits reflect her both parents so u will have to be there as much as possible to teach her what she needs to know.Dont do anything drastic most guys denied there kids at least you want to be there as her father so do what is needed within the rules of your country.. Good Luck 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us