Hello, guest
|
Name: t.lambo
[ Original Post ]
I'm a young student having a 6months old son with a guy who was killed some months ago. We loved each but my dad(who is my only parent) never liked him. So we had to go very far from him in other to live together. Unfortunately he was killed by some robbers and since then i have been struggling alone. I can't go to my dad cos he'll kill me and the jobs i find can't maintain my son and I. I seeked for advice from people around and agencies and after explaining my condition most of them advice my to adopt out my son. I just want my son to live a better life than i do and i can't provide that . Pls help me!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Kayla | Date: Oct 12th, 2009 8:17 PM
Are you still considering adoption? We are a young, very loving and active couple who are aching to adopt a young child. Please contact me at [email protected] and I would love to tell you more about us if this is something you are considering. We can help you; and by doing so you would be helping us complete our loving family. 

Name: myles evans | Date: Oct 31st, 2009 11:44 AM
Hello.
came across your submission on baby crowd. so please i was wondering to know if you are still interested in adopting a kid?? what ages precisely. i am the matron of an orphanage and our duty is to find ever loving homes for our kids. please email me back on [email protected]
my regards i await your reply
God bless you 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us