Hello, guest
|
Name: whittney1
[ Original Post ]
Hello everyone. I wanted to know how it is to be a single mom. I want to leave my husband more than anything else. We never get along and we are always fighting in front of the kids. I have a 19 month old and a 5 month old. however, i am so scared. I dont know how to do it on my own. I have family around to help me which makes it even more difficult. I know it sounds bad, but it seems easier to meet another guy then leave my husband. I am so scared to be alone and raise my children by myself. Please, some advise would help. Thanks
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: whittney1 | Date: Aug 12th, 2007 5:26 PM
I mean no family around. Sorry 

Name: jason | Date: Aug 14th, 2007 4:38 AM
hey there you can do anything you put your mind to it. I had my daughter when i was 16, and her mother was take away form her and i was her only parent, for 17 years. she is a wonderful child. if you want to write to me , i have my best friends computer email , [email protected]

Name: Dorialle726 | Date: Aug 14th, 2007 6:45 PM
Hi Whittney1. I am also a single mother. I have a three year old and an 8 month old. I am raising them completely by myself and I wont lie to you, it is very difficult. I have never been married but I have always believed that it is better for children to to see love from one parent than to see two parents fighting all the time. It will be hard at times but jason is right you can do anything you put your mind to and just because you may not always be married to your husband it doesn't meen that he has to be out of their lives. My email address is [email protected] if you want to right me. 

Name: aldam2 | Date: Aug 14th, 2007 9:13 PM
Hi whittney1, I left my husband when my kids were 4 and 2 years, it was very difficult for the first 2 weeks as Id never been on my own and had to move to a rough area!!! But i survived and went on to meet a lovely bloke and have 2 more kids to him!!! Its the best thing I every did and I could have kicked myself for not doing and earlier!!! We used to fight all the time and I was very unhappy and anxious all the time which wasnt healthy for the kids. He has since remarried and we all get along great so dont stay if you arnt happy get out while you can and make a new life for you and your kids. They can still see there dad etc and my kids think christmas is great cos they get 2 lots of presents!!! I had family around, but they didnt really help like they promised they would (Too busy working etc) But I managed. Good luck and keep your chin up X 

Name: dmt | Date: Aug 15th, 2007 1:53 PM
How long have you been married? The first two years I believe are the hardest. Usually if you can hang in there things do start to get better. The first two years of my marraige I think I spent most of my time in the bathroom crying. It is just hard learning to be a we instead of a me. Try to take your fight in another room from your kids if you can. After a while if it doesn't get better do you have family in another state that maybe you could go and stay with. Anyway I wish you the best of luck. If you ever really needs someone to talk to you can email me at [email protected] Oh yeah we did make it through the first two years and now we have been married for 8 years and have 3 beautiful children. If you need someone give me a shout.

Love,
Michelle 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us