Hello, guest
|
Name: Sun
[ Original Post ]
Hi I just wanted to get some opinions on my situation.Ok first of all I just found out that I'm pregnant about 3 weeks ago.I had this friend and we met about a year ago.He has his own car,well paying job and his own house.He is 24 and I am 20 and in college.I too have my own place and car and an ok paying job.However, I am still not in the middle class bracket.I believe that he is though.Anyway when I first met him I really liked him.He was understanding and he was easy to talk to and smart and in college and independent.He was a pretty good guy.Now at first I didn't want to do anything with him because we were just friends and I was trying to wait for marriage.And he kept trying to pursue me to,and I did it.So about a little over a month later I found out that I'm preg.I told him a few days later because I felt he needed to know.And he immedietly said that I needed to get an abortion and that he would pay for it,like he was doing something good.Then when I tried to talk to him about it he says that he has student loans that are not paid off and he can't afford it.And he said he's not ready to be a father.So I looked online to see how the procedures were done.And they were absolutely horrific.One method included a doctor sucking the live fetus out of you and scraping the remains out of your womb.Another procedure included them poisining it and another is where you take a pill and it slowly dies.I also watched the video of people who had it done and they were crying so much.One lady said she got an infection after.Also I know this is morally wrong especially due to my religious beliefs.I don't know what I'm going to do and the only people who know is the doctor,me God,one of my closet friends and him.After a while he said he doesn't think me and him should talk anymore.So we haven't talked in a while.I can't even believe that he would stop talking to me like this is all my fault or something.If only Icould rewind time.I would wait for the right man to come along and get married and financial set.Then have kids.Is there anyone out there who is or was in the same or a similar situation?If so please post.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Ramiesha Clark | Date: Aug 13th, 2009 6:34 PM
My situation is similar to yours in the sense that i was in a relationship with this guy for two and a half years. i got pregnant and of course he took the easy way out by saying that i should have an abortion because he wasnt ready for children, and that its my fault because i should have been more responsible with my birth control pills. he basically rejected me and the baby. i couldnt believe that he would blame me and run away like a coward. i am six months pregnant i decided to have my baby for me. All i can say is pray on it. ask God for the answer. Thats what i did stay strong if u want to have your baby have it God will not give u anything that u cant handle . As for that loser i think u should watch him closely and guard ur heart because it sounds like he is unworthy to have u. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us